It is fun to watch him lose temper though. Quite satisfying.

He called some guards but no one came.

Of course, they won't come. They all collapsed from your sudden mana rampage. Not like all of the servants have mana. Some of them are probably dead.

You're on your own now.... Your karma will hunt you forever, I swear of it. I'll have you dead by the end of this plot.

Oh, it changed to it's office.

"Base on our investigation about the mana that curse the heiress. It is no doubt that it's a Warlock mana."

Oh right, he also have a council of mana users. I should tell mine to eliminate these people. They were so irrelevant, I forgot about them.

"However, how can that be? We made sure that no Warlock who can use mana will live 3 years ago."

Unfortunately for you, there are still two, if you count me, that would be three. If you count Mukuro Kyoya, and Reborn, that would be 6.

Keira told me, that the Warlock family is not as strict of the Obelia, so they can marry anyone. I asked her before, if a male child is rare on the Warlock, then why do I see 3 more males other than Lucas. She answered me

"Because those are not the original bloodline, they cannot be called Warlock anymore. Those mana they have is just a tint compared to the original bloodline."

Meaning, they are humans now.

This makes me more curious about Mara... She have overflowing mana and is a mix like me too. She definitely came from the original bloodline.

"Then dispell it! We have Obelia mana."

Obelia mana can fight against Warlock mana... But I am a mix of two now, what do you think will happen?

A mana electrocute the oldest and powerful member of the council, "What-"

"What happened?!"

"I can't dispell it! What is happening!?" He tried again and he got electrocuted again.

I am not dumb to only use the Warlock mana... I learned it all from Oji-sama.

I also used mine... and Damien's. The Ellen mana is really special and protective.

The member tried to dispell. This time, his whole body got electrocuted. His burnt body fell to the floor, dead.

That's why you shouldn't push it.

"Useless!"

Yeah, you are.

I have enough of this bullshit.

I lift my hand and a sky blue butterfly appear on my palm, "Report to me if she's finally dead." And it flew.

I should wake up now. I flick my fingers.

Gasp!

Sigh... I am not really used on using clairvoyance.

Huh....

I look at my hand and saw Damien sleeping at the side of my bed, sitting on a chair and... holding my hand. I sigh.

Maybe I should let him. He did so much for me this week after all...

__________
3rd person pov:

Yuki look at her balcony and the sun has already set... But she won't go to school. She wants rest today. The hell with Hibari Kyoya. He'll see her later anyways.