Chapter 27: Conflict Part 3, Physical

Start from the beginning

"She's Bleeding!"

"Get off!" Angela shouted, pushing her back. Brock and Snake scowl at me aggressively, until they turn back to her. Angela quickly looks around at all of her Conquerors. "What are you looking at me for?!! GET HIM!!"

Tabitha then claps her hands. "Alright everyone! Time to shut him up!"

Johnathan and Mark then quickly shove away Brock and Snake before they can turn back to me.

Vinnie and Wes rush up to me and look around at the other conquerors clenching their fists. "Okay?!" Vinnie said. "Everybody can help us NOW!!"

And at that the rest of our surrounding friends begin to strike various Conquerors before they can attempt to rush us. Patrick punches Kevin in the back of the head, Duncan kicks griffin in the stomach, Madison punches Sean, Theresa shoves Edd to the ground, Josh shoves back Romeo, and Mitch takes his paintball gun and shoots Antoine, Lexi and Tabitha.and CJ shoves down Donnie.

"What the hell?!"

"It's just like you said, Angela. If you attack one part of the Kingdom, you attack us all!" I said.

"Well guess what? Our kingdom is the same way!" Johnathan boasted.

"And if you wanna get to HIM?!" Mark loudly said. "You gotta go through us..."

Phoebe, Miranda and their sisters rise to their feet seeing things about to reach a boiling point. Phoebe calls out. "Guys? I still don't know if this is a good idea-"

"I don't care! We gave them their shot, but I've had enough of these guys and all of their Conquering and raping crap? All of it is going to STOP!!" I shouted out. I then turn around. "Ain't that right guys?"

"YEAH!!!"

"No it's not. Because no one has ever cared about any of those losers and shits," Brock grunted. "If what we did was wrong, someone would."

"Oh no?" Wes asked.

Vinnie then smirks and waves toward him. "Then maybe it's time you've found out...just how much we do care."

"And show you guys that the Kingdom of Divinity will always overcome Anarchanalll.....? Anarchy!"

Mark, Johnathan, Vinnie and Wes groan and shake their heads. "Dude you were doing so well with the smack talk earlier."

"Well, you know what I mean!"
I step out besides my Amigos at the front. "I told you Angela, if you wanted a war, I'd give you one. My kingdom...against yours."

Angela and the lead Conquerors growl.

"If you guys wanna bail out, then this is your last chance!"

Angela uncovers her bloody face and angrily shakes her head. "Not happening..." then she looks around at all of her Conquerors. "Goddamn it, go and get them! And when they're all down, go inside and bring his lady friend out of the shower. If she claims to be as hurt as they see...then we'll show her what REAL PAIN is...!"

And THAT is the last straw. Not just for me, but for the others as well!

Brock and Snake snicker and crack their knuckles. "With pleasure!"

Wes and Vinnie stand tall. "Like Hell if you're gonna get inside."

"If you value having your hands...you better not touch those knobs," Johnathan said.

"Oh YEAH, TOUGH GUY?!!" Brock taunted. "You got lucky om us yesterday but that ain't happening again?!"

"Nope, because we're all here," Duncan said.