31.The smelting workshop.

Lance's brows sank: "My brother can't! Please don't think too much about him!"

    Shen Qingze narrowed his eyes indifferently: "... Can you shake the water in your head? Don't pretend all day long Yellow trash!"

    Lance wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Shen Qingze ruthlessly waving his hand: "Give me your brother's information, don't talk nonsense about the rest, I'm not interested in listening." "You promised to save him?" Lance was surprised with excitement.

    Shen Qingze nodded slightly: "I lack talents who are good at shipbuilding under my command. I am willing to give it a try for this reason. Don't think about what you have." Lance gave him a strange look, and began to describe his previous  master The sporadic news...

    It is said that Lott has built a smelting workshop in the inner city, and the goblin craftsmen and slaves he bought are locked there, and they make magical weapons for him day and night, and every day, slaves are killed alive Exhausted to death, the body was dragged out and buried in a mass grave.

    It's fine to die from exhaustion. There are also some weapons made by slaves with painstaking efforts. Lotte is not satisfied, and it is common to beat slaves to death on the spot.

    Those slaves are consumables for nobles like Lott, and a life is not as valuable as a weed on the side of the road.

    Shen Qingze frowned slightly: "So, what if your brother is already dead?"

    "No!" Lance said firmly, "He and I are siblings, and we are connected by blood. If he dies, I will definitely feel it." . . . "

    ... so mysterious.

    Shen Qingze raised his eyebrows: "Then can you sense where he is?"

    Lance lowered his head and thought for a while: "If we're close, we might feel something."

    Shen Qingze was helpless, it's as if he didn't say it .

    He silently opened the small map, because the main city was bound, everything in Abyssal City and its vicinity was completely open to him.

    However, the map of Mingzhu City only shows an area near the place he passed by, and the place where he has not set foot is still blank.

    He went to poke the clues and instructions of the side missions.

    [You heard about the tragic experience of the Lance brothers, and felt sympathy and indignation in your heart. You decided to punish these cruel nobles, rescue Els, and reunite the two brothers. ]

    [You have heard some information from Lance. Lott's smelting workshop is located in the west of the inner city. It is heavily guarded and it is not easy to infiltrate. , maybe this is an opportunity. ]

    [Please complete the side mission within 24 hours, otherwise Els may face death, and there will be no reward for mission failure. 】

    The further Shen Qingze reads, the uglier his face becomes, and it's a time-limited task, the system is too stingy, the task that can earn amethyst, how can it be easy to complete?

    Summon lucky female slave? Do you want to wear women's clothes and mix in? Then steal a man out?

    Seeing that Shen Qingze's long eyebrows were furrowed, Lance thought that he was unwilling to take risks, so he hurriedly said: "Let me go with you, if there is any danger, I will bear it, and I can help!" Shen Qingze raised his eyes and glanced at him With a glance, he asked casually: "Are you willing to wear women's clothes?"