30.Distribution according to work

Teng Er's face darkened, and it didn't matter if he was insulted alone, but the city lord and the chief priest were looked down upon by a mere butler dog on the other side, and Teng Er, who was born in the guard, could not bear it!

    Jin Da, who was guarding the door, heard the movement and ran in, clenched his fists and wanted to teach him a lesson, but was stopped by Shen Qingze.

    The shopkeeper hurriedly came over to smooth things over: "Don't be angry, I have other slaves here. It's really not good. There will be new ones delivered in a few days, and I will give you a discount!" He lowered his voice and persuaded: "This is  Luo The stewards of the Chief Master’s Mansion, don’t be arrogant, offend him, and everyone will have nothing to eat.” The chief steward straightened his cuffs without a single wrinkle, and didn’t look at them: “I’m in a good mood today, I’m too lazy Complain with you bastards, hurry up and get out."

    Shen Qingze walked slowly in front of him, looking around at the surrounding iron cages, those slaves were frightened and cried loudly when they heard that they were going to be sold to the Lott's house , as if he was about to see his own doom.

    It seems that Lott's name, at least among the slaves, can be called a "vicious name".

    "Mr. Butler." Shen Qingze said lightly, "There are so many goblin orcs here, we only need one, and if there is only one less, I think your master won't care." The big butler snorted from his nose and squinted his eyes , took down his chin and looked at him: "I said everything, and I want everything. How can a few country bumpkins bargain with me?" "That's all." The knife, with a soft sound, the precious knife was unsheathed!

    The housekeeper couldn't see how the other party made his hand at all, but felt a dazzling snow light in front of him, and the threatening chill pierced his face, and he was shocked, the hairs on his neck stood on end, and a strand of hair on the side of his neck quietly slipped away. Breaking, falling silently.

    When he came back to his senses, Shen Qingze held a long knife in his hand, the sharp tip of the knife stopped less than an inch away from his shoulder and neck, and a few minutes away, his corpse was already separated!

    The shopkeeper and a few of his followers were almost scared to pee!

    The housekeeper was startled and angry, sweating all over his face but he didn't dare to move: "You! Who are you! Do you know who I am? You are looking for death!" "Oh, I'm sorry."

    Shen Qingze said slowly The knife was turned sideways and handed to the butler, "Mr. butler, don't get me wrong, I just want to give a gift to Young Lord Lott." The butler's eyes slid along with the blade, his chest heaved violently, and he raised his tail suspiciously: " What? A gift?"

    "I heard that the city lord of Lott is collecting magical weapons all over the city. He must have asked you to buy artisan slaves for the purpose of making swords and swords. You are an expert. Why don't you appraise the quality of this one in my hand? Can you enter  The eyes of the special young city lord?"

    Shen Qingze's arrogance made the butler puzzled, Teng Er and Jin Da looked at each other with weird expressions, only Yan Zui stood there calmly, playing with the horsewhip in his hand .

    Due to the invisible pressure brought by Shen Qingze, the housekeeper had to examine the long knife carefully.

    The blade is only one finger wide, the spine is strong and thick, and the blade is as thin as paper, with hidden serrations.

    The whole long knife is integrated into one body, full of evil spirit, exquisite and exquisite, when staring at it, it is as if the eyes are cut by the cold wind, the sharpness is astonishing.