10.Death of Abyss City Lord

"Abyss City Lord ?"

    Shen Qingze drew a heavy cross in his heart to the highest authority he had never met before, and said with a frown: "Who doesn't have elderly relatives, is the Abyss City lord not afraid of such an order? Are there riots in the city?"

    Yin Er groaned and said, "How can those big men in the city care about the life and death of the common people? Besides, there has been a precedent thirty years ago, and everyone knows that only living sacrifices can make the sun reappear, right? The elderly will be young and middle-aged, or women and children."

    Tong San stared at the red eyes: "But who wants to die, the old people also want their children to live, in order to save Abyss City, everyone will acquiesce Although sad, there is no other way."

    Shen Qingze glanced at him and sneered: "There is no other way? Then what did you come to my house to steal? You said that in order to save Abyss City, you actually hoped Those who sacrificed were others, as long as your family members survived, right?"

    Tong San blushed, not knowing how to refute, Jin Da was silent for a while, and said in a hoarse voice: "People are inherently selfish. Snow in front of the door, even your own parents can't save it, how can you control others? What's the use of you talking about it now? The three of us fell into your hands, and you can't beat you. If you want to kill or cut, it's up to you. "

    More than 4 hours have passed since the countdown on the main panel, and there are only a few hours left. He has no extra time to waste on a few thieves.

    Shen Qingze flipped his wrist, and a ray of cold light came out of his hand, cutting the ropes binding the three of them one by one, and finally chiseled into the wall with a "duh".

    "Ouch!" Brother Jin Dasan fell off unexpectedly, touched the big bump on his forehead, and fell to the ground panting heavily.

    "Get out." Shen Qingze pulled out the dagger from the wall, and said two words indifferently.

    Jin Da looked at him in surprise: "You just let us go like this?"

    Shen Qingze narrowed his eyes and showed a mocking smile: "If you three are worthless, just save your grandmother, and I'll return it to you." I respect you for being a man."

    Jin Da looked at him like he was looking at a lunatic: "Are you planning to rush to the sacrificial ceremony to save people? Impossible, there are heavy guards there, even if you have three heads and six arms, you can't beat everyone."

    Shen Qingze held the lamp in his hand again, and looked down at him condescendingly: "I don't need to beat everyone, as long as the night disappears and the sun reappears, they can all survive, right?"

    Jin Da was speechless, I don't know whether to laugh at each other's stupidity or naivety.

    "If you can really do this impossible thing, then the three of us brothers will treat you like a cow and a horse in the future! I will recognize you as my father!" Shen Qingze: "..." He still doesn't want to recognize three cheap sons !

    Shen Qingze ignored them, took the big white dog back to the house, and looked for the evolved ichthyosaur. Since the system clearly indicated that this thing was one of the clues, it should be useful.

    The poor little guy is still curled up in the fish tank to sleep happily, not aware of the danger coming.

    Holding the lamp, Shen Qingze fished out the golden little ichthyosaur, flicked it on the forehead, knocking it out mercilessly. Unexpectedly, he couldn't find the dragon scale jade that prompted its evolution.