36.Genius Alchemist.

Hei Ying sneered, and regardless of his bound right hand, he drew out the long knife with his left hand, swung it diagonally from bottom to top, brought a gust of cold knife wind, and slashed fiercely at Shen Qingze's hand!

    Black Hawk is very confident in his blow.

    Although his right hand was locked by Yan Zui's whip, it also just blocked the attack from the right. Few people know that his left hand sword is faster and stronger than his right hand!

    The same goes for knives.

    If this young man named Shen Qingze still wanted to keep his hand, he had to give up the pill.

    No one has ever dared to snatch Lord Tia's things in front of him!

    Hei Ying's knife, from drawing the knife to slashing, was done with lightning speed, and his eyes were firmly locked on Shen Qingze's.

    But after this slash, Black Hawk didn't have any sense of blocking the slash.

    He only felt a light left hand, and when his five fingers moved slightly, he was shocked to find that the long knife was gone!

    What about his knife? !

    A crack suddenly appeared on Hei Ying's usually calm face, his pupils constricted suddenly, and they were tightly condensed in Shen Qingze's hand - the long knife was being held in Shen Qingze's palm obediently, as if he had never left his hand.

    Skill: Grab the Blade!

    All the targets not higher than twice the level of Shen Qingze were 100% taken by him empty-handed.

    Shen Qingze weighed the knife in his hand, slowly placed it on the tea table in front of him, raised his eyes: "Sharp weapons hurt people, it's better not to misplace them." The

    light words fell into Hei Ying's ears, Worse than the pain of being whipped by Yan Zui's whip.

    Being unscathed by the enemy made him feel more humiliated than being defeated. He didn't even see clearly how the opponent did it.

    Shen Qingze gently pulled Yan Zui's hand, signaling him not to be nervous.

    Hei Ying silently looked at Shen Qingze and Yan Zui who retracted his whip, Yuanliu City... When did these two characters appear?

    "That's enough, Black Eagle." Tia coughed twice, "Don't be rude to the guests."

    He looked at Shen Qingze with a peaceful look, and he couldn't see any annoyance at being robbed of the precious pill face to face.

    "It's just a pill. Mr. Shen likes it, so it's okay to give it to you."

    Shen Qingze shook his head, and put the red pill back into the plate: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not greedy for your medicine. Lead, mercury, cinnabar, and some heavy metals that I can't distinguish."

    Tia frowned a little bit: "What do you mean?"

    Shen Qingze secretly threw a probe at the other party:

    [Tia, Pearl City The son of the lord, comprehension 298, charisma 299, the target is in a weak state of chronic poisoning. ]

    Sure enough.

    He slowly said: "It means that this medicine is a poison. If you take it, your body will not get any better. Those heavy metals have been deposited in your body over the years, and the accumulation of toxins will only make your body worse and worse." Black