34.Shocking Pearl city!

"...Do you think I'm stupid?" Lot raised his whip and slapped him hard on the face, and there was a bloodstain immediately, "This is the auction of the Blue Sky Merchant Alliance. Maybe they'll break faces with me and make trouble in private, do you think they dare?"

    "This..." Futan's excited voice stopped abruptly.

    "Unless we have evidence, we can't find fault." Lott slowly knelt down and grabbed Futan by the throat until his face turned red, "If not, just make it up for me! "

    Futan is determined to die, so where does he have any evidence? That knife was offered from the hand of that little merchant... Wait, little merchant!

    Futan held onto Lott's hand tightly: "Master, master! I'll go and tell them! I know who sold it!" "

    Oh?" Lott slowly let go of his hand, stood up from the ground, and looked down condescendingly There was a sneer on his lips, "Didn't you say that the treasured sword was forged in a workshop and was stolen by others? Could it be that you were the one who stole it yourself?" "No, no, no!

    " Use your brain to figure out how to lie.

    But Luo Te changed his subject: "Forget it, the truth is not important, remember, I want the pair of swords, even if I can't get it, I must not be obtained by my brother!"

    Fordan carefully got up from the ground, bent over and over again Waist: "Yes, I'll do it right away!"

    ※※※

    With Luo Te's status and prestige and contacts accumulated over the years, Fu Tan easily got into the VIP room where Shen Qingze was.

    Futan clutched his slapped cheek, knocked on the door expressionlessly, and the one who opened the door was indeed the stupid farmer who had spoken out against him in the slave market that day to prevent him from buying slaves!

    The fear and humbleness in front of Lott were all replaced by arrogance. Futan's contemptuous gaze swept over the men wearing cloaks in the room. Two of them stood in the corner, covering their cheeks with a piece of cloth, revealing only a pair of men wearing cloaks. Disgusted eyes are outside.

    Futan felt that those eyes were slightly familiar, as if he had seen them somewhere.

    He withdrew his gaze, and finally landed straight on Shen Qingze's face: "You sold this pair of swords? I ask you, stop the auction immediately!"

    Shen Qingze sat on the high-backed chair, looked up at him, his gaze Unmoved like a mountain: "Your Excellency, don't you think your request is too rude?"

    General Jin creaked his joints: "Who are you? Stop if you say stop! Is the auction held by your family?"

    Fu Tan Leng snorted: "I said that day at the slave market that if there are any swords and swords left, they must be dedicated to the Lord of Lot! Did you offend Lord Lote?!"

    "In Pearl City, those who offended Lord Lote were buried in mass graves outside the city just like those dirty and lowly slaves!"

    From the moment he entered the door, Lance clenched his fists tightly. He remembered Fordan. He personally led someone to buy his younger brother Els. The whip marks on his arms and legs were all caused by this executioner!

    Fu Tan usually hides behind Lott, relying on the power of the young city lord to do his best. Lance thought that he would never be able to avenge his brother for the rest of his life, but he didn't expect—this bastard appeared in front of him alone!