25.

According to Shen Qingze's request, Xiao Meng quickly selected a group of knights with superb sword skills from the guards to serve as the guards of the officiant, and escort Shen Qingze and his party back to the city.

    The carriage they were riding in when they came was still stuck in the sand pit, and when Jin Da asked someone to drag it out with great difficulty, Shen Qingze had already stepped on the back of Yan Zui's horse, so Jin Da and Luo Xin had to get into the carriage, one Holding ducks and ducks, and one holding a big white dog, they were speechless.

    Yan Zui and Shen Qingze rode together, and walked slowly at the front of the team.

    "It's really strange. Li Huo usually doesn't let others touch it. Why is it so docile today?" Yan Zui held the world-defying gun in one hand and the whip in the other, shaking his whole body with the leisurely walking horse.

    Shen Qingze sat behind him, with his chest looming against his back, his hands had nowhere to rest, so they had to rest on his legs.

    Hearing this, the young man said coolly: "Your Excellency the City Lord knew it well and invited me to ride with him. Could it be that he wanted to see me laugh?"

    Yan Zui turned his face to the side, sighed exaggeratedly, and pretended to be regretful: "Of course not, but In this way, wouldn't this city lord lose the opportunity to be a "hero to save the beauty"?"

    Shen Qingze was slightly taller than Yan Zui, and when he spoke, his lips just fell behind the other's ear, he didn't smile often, but this time he hooked silently. The corners of his mouth curled up, and the curved arc was almost invisible:

    "My lord, the city lord confirmed the word 'hero saves the beauty', didn't you say anything wrong?"

    Yan Zui bent his eyes, rubbing the handle of the horsewhip with his fingertips: "I'll just think you're here Praise me beautifully in a different way."

    Shen Qingze didn't answer, Yan Zui only felt a bit of warm breath blowing past his ears, which was so short and fleeting.

    He didn't look back, but asked in a firm tone: "Are you laughing?"

    If it wasn't for his question, Shen Qingze wouldn't have noticed it himself, his stretched eyebrows, slightly raised corners of his mouth, and inexplicably open mood .

    "My lord..."

    "Huh?" Yan Zui let out a slightly raised nasal voice from his nose, "They already called me by my name."

    Shen Qingze said slowly: "Can you untie the whip around my waist?"

    Yan Zui deliberately pulled the whip in his hand, showing a mischievous smile: "Oh, my city lord is thinking about your safety , it’s your first time riding a horse, what if you fall off? Someone sees it and thinks I’m going to murder you..." Before he could finish his sentence, an arm suddenly came up from the side and wrapped around him With a tight waist, fingers pinched the rein of the horse.

    With Shen Qingze's movements, the two became close together, so close that there was no gap.

    "In this way, you should be at ease."

    Shen Qingze's deep and practiced voice sounded from the ear, too close, and the breath almost penetrated into the ear.

    No one had ever dared to talk to him at this distance, his voice was as magnetic as jade, low and deep, Yan Zui couldn't help but tremble his ears.