40.Sheep king.

The large canvas was blown up by the strong wind in the sailors' chant, and the cargo ship pulled up the anchor and gradually sailed away from the port of Pearl City.

    The distant city gradually shrank in the eyes of everyone, and finally turned into a leaden gray boulder, lying on the side of the Chiyuan River.

    Thick clouds pressed over from afar, making the sky a bit gloomy.

    The river water that was broken by the bow of the boat was billowing with gray and white waves, rolling towards the sides.

    Shen Qingze stood on the deck and looked far into the distance. There was a faint fog on the river surface, and the wide border appeared and disappeared in the fog. On the side close to the human city were golden wheat fields and rolling mountains, while on the other side , is an uninhabited jungle with little development.

    "Bajibaji..." Yaya squatted on the side of the boat with an earthworm in its mouth, eating while looking at the direction of Mingzhu City in the distance, the bright yellow hair all over its body was shaken messily by the wind.

    Shen Qingze's voice came from above its head: "Are you thinking about him?" "

    ?" Yaya raised his head to look at him, blinking his black bean eyes suspiciously.

    Shen Qingze touched its forehead gently: "Don't worry, he will be back soon." "??

    " Yaya decided to ignore the nagging master and continue to concentrate on eating dried earthworms.

    There was a sudden wave, the hull of the boat was bumped, the duck was not caught, and the earthworm in its mouth accidentally fell into the river, and was swallowed by the river in the blink of an eye.

    Yaya: "... Chirp"

    "Oh, poor little guy." Shen Qingze sighed, and rubbed the top of Yaya's head, feeling concerned, "Are you so worried that you can't eat? Since eating If you don’t go down, don’t embarrass yourself.”

    Yaya’s hair exploded all over: “Chirp!!”

    I’m not! I don't! You pay me for snacks!

    ※※※

    The next day was dark, and Shen Qingze, who was sleeping, suddenly felt the hull of the ship shake, and the sound of sailors walking on the deck gradually came.

    He squeezed his brows and opened his eyes, opened the window, and the small fishing village on the shore came into view, and the smoke from the cooking was faintly visible.

    Many villagers from the fishing village gathered around the pier, looking at the boats. They had seen a lot of large boats passing by on the Chiyuan River, but it was rare for them to berth in small fishing villages.

    Shen Qingze asked Jin Da to give the village chief a few silver coins, and the village chief was so happy that he could not see his teeth, and immediately made everyone a hearty breakfast for the guests.

    Dried fish mixed with rice, boiled fish, fried salted fish...

    Shen Qingze silently put down the bowl and chopsticks, the bitter and astringent taste wafted on his taste buds, feeling like he never wanted to eat fish again in his life.

    After asking the village chief about the residence of the shepherd orcs, Shen Qingze ordered Jin Da to stay on the boat, while he took the duck, the big white dog, and the Lance brothers to the grassland at the foot of the mountain.