22.Farms , Ironworks.

The news of the establishment of the production and construction team by the officiant was spreading in Abyss City. There was even a story about eating eggs for lunch every day.

    The civilians who came here to look for a job came here one after another, and the long queue formed at the gate of the main office of the city lord's mansion could almost circle the square three times.

    Jin Dae had never seen such a fiery scene of impatient work.

    He alone is responsible for the recruitment registration, dealing with the 100,000 whys of those applicants, and the managers of the production and construction teams to select and hire workers, and he has to accompany Shen Qingze for him to dispatch, the whole person is busy like a top, even Brothers Bronze, Two and Silver were also called to help.

    The three brothers are busy all day without touching the ground. They have lived for more than 20 years, and they have spent most of their time doing nothing and muddling along.

    Occasionally, I couldn't help complaining to Shen Qingze about the lack of hard work, but looking at the newly built water reel, the waterwheel running day and night, and the ironworks that are being planned and constructed in full swing, I enjoy the respectful words of the commoners. "Director Jin", Jin Daqing couldn't help feeling an inexplicable sense of pride and satisfaction.

    When they returned home on a holiday, the nearby villagers looked at them, no longer looking at them with disgust and fear from hooligans, but full of envy and flattery, and took the initiative to greet the three of them.

    The three brothers were proud of their spring breeze, and they even walked vigorously.

    Jin Da visited his grandmother with the old hen he bought with his wages. Looking at the grandmother with gray hair and loose teeth, he sipped the mellow chicken soup.

    She looked relaxed, with a smile on her face, no longer worried all day long, holding their hands and saying repeatedly, good boy, drink more, drink more.

    Jin Da, a tall and thick man, had a sore nose and almost burst into tears.

    It's good, it's a good day like this. he thinks.

    After all, he was a big man, Jin Da wiped his face, quickly cleared up the sudden emotion, and bid farewell to his grandmother. In the afternoon, he would accompany the chief priest to the breeding team of the production team for inspection.

    ※※※

    Due to the large number of people, Shen Qingze divided the production and construction team into four groups. The production team has the farming group, the breeding group, and the construction team has the research and development group and the construction group. Each group chooses to work fast and well. Yes, promoted to steward, the division of work and remuneration is more detailed.

    The most important thing is that even the most junior apprentices, as long as they do a good job, they have the opportunity to be promoted and earn money.

    Shen Qingze assigned all the farmers who were not needed by the farming group to the breeding group, and sent people to use wood, thatch and mud bricks to roughly build a breeding farm on the wasteland on the outskirts of the city.

    He has no money at hand, so the building is very rough. When the funds are sufficient in the future, he will rebuild a larger and more beautiful one.

    Those farmers thought they were just raising chickens, ducks and fish for the enjoyment of noble officials in the city.

    Unexpectedly, the farm was divided into several areas with wooden partitions, and hundreds of chickens, ducks, geese, and pigs were raised respectively, and a fish pond was even specially repaired to draw running water from the canal to raise some small animals. Fish, shrimp, and crab.