29.Artisan slaves

Just when Shen Qingze was itching and couldn't help but want to try out new skills, Yan Zui's long silence and downcast eyes finally reminded him of the question just now.

    Shen Qingze coughed lightly, and said slowly: "Do you think I look like the kind of person who hates the poor and loves the rich?"

    Yan Zui suddenly raised his eyes, and looked at him carefully: "Don't you love money? Compared with a big city like Mingzhu City, our city is truly dilapidated." Although the words were broken, his frowning brows gradually relaxed.

    That's because you can't imagine the happiness of being a rich person in the system! The corners of Shen Qingze's eyes twitched, and he said coolly: "Don't worry, I'm bound to the fate of Abyss City, and I can't shake it off even if I want to."

    Yan Zui showed doubts: "Oh?"

    Shen Qingze said Without explaining too much, I just said solemnly: "In short, I decided to stay here and develop our Abyss City into an immortal city. No one will dare to laugh at or bully us anymore!" Yan Zui's lips moved He moved, looked at him silently, and didn't say a word for a long time.

    The bonfire in the camp reflected a little light from the window, only the amber pupils were gradually dyed with vivid colors in the flickering firelight.

    Shen Qingze's rhetoric for himself was a little futile, but suddenly he heard the system prompt sound again abruptly:

    [The player has gained a mysterious favorability of 8]

    Being watched by the other party's beautiful star eyes, Shen Qingze suddenly felt that the person in the carriage The space is so small that the back is pressed against the wall of the car, and there is nowhere to hide. The heater in his hand is too hot, otherwise, why is his palm covered with sweat?

    Shen Qingze's aloof face is an excellent protective color, others can't see the twists and turns in his heart at all.

    Yan Zui didn't seem to have that conversation at all, patted the cushion, lay down naturally, yawned lazily, as if preparing to sleep:

    "Rest early, I have to go on my way tomorrow morning. If everything goes well, I'll be able to arrive at Pearl City in seven or eight days."

    Ya Ya crawled back into Shen Qingze's arms from his palm, rubbed against each other, and also found a comfortable angle asleep.

    Shen Qingze caressed Yaya's chubby body absently, always feeling that this guy seems to have gained a little weight.

    When he raised his eyes, Yan Zui's breathing was slow and long, as if he had fallen asleep.

    Shen Qingze's Adam's apple slid gently, and finally couldn't help throwing a probing technique at the sleeping man.

    [Yan Zui, the lord of Abyss City, unknown level, highest skill: Dragon Spear, Sea Whip, highest attribute: physical attack power? ? ? , charm value? ? ? 】

    Shen Qingze: "..."

    Gan!

    However, Yan Zui slightly opened two slits of his eyes at this moment: "What are you doing staring at me while you're not sleeping?"

    Shen Qingze's eyes were empty, and the old god was there: "...I didn't, I was thinking about life."

    Yan Zui: "..."

    ※※※

    When Shen Qingze's convoy arrived at Pearl City, it had just rained in autumn, and the continuous and damp clouds gradually dispersed. The sun fell on this bustling city. Looking from a distance, It is like a magnificent treasure mountain shining with golden light.