13.The ancient Demon

The deep night is like a dense fog that cannot be melted away, besieging this small northern city heavily.

    Near the altar in the square, the noisy crowd seemed to be cut off suddenly.

    The men and horses on both sides who were fighting could not help but stop their hands and knelt down softly. All human voices were drowned in the night, only the clanging and falling of swords, guns, and halberds was particularly obvious.

    The group of snakes that were still murderous just now wanting to choose someone to devour, also staggered and hung their snake heads, and crawled at Shen Qingze's feet one after another, as docile as if they were meeting a snake king, and did not move at all.

    The officiant Mo Yun, who was caught off guard and interrupted the spell, looked like a rooster strangled by the neck, with a ferocious expression on his face, no matter how hard he struggled, he could not resist the powerful force from the Kunpeng's Feather.

    At the last moment before he fell down and fainted, the hand holding the staff was still trembling and pointed at Shen Qingze in the center of the altar, his eyes were full of disbelief.

    In an instant, as far as Shen Qingze could see, there was no longer an enemy standing!

    Yan Zui opened his eyes wide, staring in astonishment at the extremely shocking scene in front of him, speechless for a long time.

    The Feather of the Kunpeng is a one-time use item, and the lasting effect is only 30 seconds.

    Shen Qingze dragged Yan Zui, rushed to the giant black vulture tied to the hanging basket in two steps in three steps, cut off all the ropes that bound them, picked up Priest Mo Yun from the ground, packed them and threw them into it a hanging basket.

    When he took Yan Zui and stepped into the hanging basket, the thirty seconds had just ended.

    The two most powerful people in Abyss City, the city lord and the chief priest, are now in the hands of Shen Qingze.

    The people around gradually began to wake up from their lethargy, and their brains were chaotic for a while, and they didn't know what day and night it was.

    As the power was exhausted, Kunpeng's Feather turned into countless dandelion-like black feathers, which slowly dissipated in the ashes of the star point.

    "What's that?" Yan Zui didn't stop the young man's movement, but only stared at the fine black feathers all over the sky, his absent-minded eyes exposed the turbulent waves in his heart, and he was no longer calm just now.

    "The Feather of the Kunpeng." Shen Qingze waved his hand and blew the black feather away.

    "Kunpeng?" Yan Zui narrowed his eyes slightly, and turned to stare at him, "Who are you?"

    Seeing that the other party has not resisted, Shen Qingze simply put down the dagger, and said lightly: "My lord, why don't you take care of yourself first, And this priest, Your Excellency."

    His eyes moved down, and only then did he notice Yan Zui's world-defying gun hidden behind him. In your hand? Killed a person without letting go of the spear, are you robbers?"

    Yan Zui was speechless for a moment.

    For a moment, he couldn't help asking: "Why are you so angry about his matter?"

    Shen Qingze said coldly: "He owed me money, a lot of money. He died before paying it back, do you think I'm angry? "

    Yan Zui: "..."