8.Saving Abyss city

The room is located in the secret passage of the yard of Enshi and Iron Shop. The walls are made of thick Thai rocks, completely soundproofed from the outside world. There is an expensive agar lamp ten steps above the roof, which burns smokelessly and silently, and has a faint fragrance lingering.

    Boss Mo sent the guys away and started to work as a servant himself, serving tea and water, and accompanied the countess to appreciate the carvings on the walls and paintings by famous artists.

    When he heard the officiant and the earl talking about the city lord, Boss Mo quietly wiped his sweat, and couldn't help but prick up his ears to listen intently.

    Earl Yan En leaned on the back of the bench, crossed his legs, stared at the man drinking tea with his brown eyes, and couldn't help frowning:

    "Have you found my damn nephew yet? It's been so many days , At that time, I saw with my own eyes that the beast slave injured him with the witch sacrifice curse. His face was covered with blood, and his appearance was completely destroyed. No one dared to approach the surrounding guards. Even if he died in the foggy forest, the body should be found Alright."

    "No, no, my lord, I didn't make it clear." Priest Mo Yun picked up the tea lid and scraped off the floating leaves, calming the other party's anxiety with a slow tone.

    "Although the city lord Yan Zui didn't show up, there are reports that people in the city have seen people with a similar back to him recently. In addition to my understanding of the city lord, how can it be so easy to kill him with a mere curse?

    "Hmph." Earl Yan En changed his sitting posture, leaning forward slightly, his face full of impatience, "I didn't expect to see that guy's body, otherwise, why should we hide in this secret room secretly to meet each other? " 

It's just..."

    Priest Mo Yun laughed, his chin becoming sharper: "Hehe, don't be too impatient, my lord. The old city lord was so powerful back then, and he couldn't resist time in the end. You are in your prime, and you still have enough time to enjoy the rights at your fingertips."  

   Earl Yan En glanced at him: "Since the city lord is not here, you, as the officiant, are nominally the second in power in Abyss City. The kid's guard? If it wasn't for you being unfavorable, we would have successfully entered the city lord's mansion long ago!"

    Being repeatedly squeezed, Mo Yun's face gradually became a little ugly, and his smile faded: "Well, you also know that Xiao Meng, the captain of the guard under the Lord Yan Zui, is his confidant, and he is upright. I want to persuade him, I'm afraid only the corpse of the Lord Yan will do."

    The Countess sat down beside her husband with scented tea, and Boss Mo respectfully waited on her side. Hearing this, she couldn't help being curious, and interjected to ask: "  I don't understand , City Lord Yan Zui is the son of the old city lord, and you are the younger brother of the old city lord, and you also have the right to inherit. When the old city lord passed away, you didn't fight with him, so why wait until now?"

Yan En showed displeasure: "Since the death of the elder brother, It has only been more than half a year since the kid succeeded, and the eldest brother built an iron guard to pave the way for him. As the only son of the eldest brother, he is justified, how can I fight?"

"If he behaves well, everyone will just live by it. But not long after this kid took office, he announced that he would rectify the property rights and taxes of Abyss City, and he even wanted to investigate the mine!"