17.City Lord's Mansion

The cavaliers led by Xiao Meng formed two columns and occupied the village road in front of the iron shop of Li's house. They did not look sideways, and their military appearance was strict. Just standing there silently gave people a sense of oppression. .

    Since Shen Qingze asked them to "wait a while", Xiao Meng could only wait.

    Hearing that Shen Qingze was going to the City Lord's Mansion for a banquet, Father Li was a little nervous, walking around the room on crutches.

    "The house is full of rough linen clothes for work, and you don't even have a decent dress. What can you do? It's the first time you meet a big man in the city, and you dress so poorly. Doesn't it make people look down on you? "

    Shen Qingze smiled mysteriously: "I have my own way."

    He moved his eyes to the Jin Dasan brothers standing nervously in a row in the room, thought for a moment, and ordered: "Since you have decided to follow me, from now on, you You can’t continue to lend usury and do bad things idlely, and from now on, you will be my followers, will the three of you be willing?”

    To be the followers of the Lord Priest? It's a good thing to reach the sky in one step! From now on, they can be regarded as people with dignity and dignity!

    The three brothers were overjoyed, and hurriedly knelt down: "Thank you, godfather!"

    Shen Qingze's cold eyes were scratched, and Jin Da reacted quickly, and immediately changed his words: "Idiot! Call the master priest!"

    Shen Qingze sighed helplessly: "Jin Da will go to the city with me, and you two will stay to take care of Mr. Li and the iron shop."

    "Yes! My lord!"

    Shen Qingze was about to go back to the house to change, when there was a sudden commotion outside the house , followed by the continuous sound of stepping through the threshold.

    what happened again?

    With the arrival of the Cavaliers, the big events that happened at the square ceremony, and the news that Shen Qingze was crowned as the officiant, swept through every nearby house like a hurricane.

    The villagers happily knocked on the door of Mr. Li's house holding chicken, duck, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables.

    Enthusiastic villagers rushed forward and surrounded them:

    "Brother Shen, ah, no, Master Priest! This is our wish, please accept it!"

"Oh my god, I didn't expect that there would be a priest in our village. Am I dreaming?"

"I  heard that you Is it true that I turned into a three-headed and six-armed person and defeated the night god, which dispelled the night?"

    "What nonsense are you talking about ? Is that still a human being?" He spread the matter so miraculously that it became even more outrageous, making Shen Qingze's head full of black lines.

    "Okay, okay, everyone, be quiet for a while!" The village chief squeezed in with great effort, fending off the noisy crowd one by one, and bowed slightly in front of Shen Qingze, smiling a little embarrassedly.

     "Master officiant, please don't be offended. You definitely didn't mean to offend you. Firstly, I want to express my gratitude to you. Secondly, we occupied the land of Mr. Li's house before... Cough cough, the contract is all Here we are, we are the ones who lost our heads for a little profit, I apologize to you on behalf of the whole village, please don't take it to your heart!"