28.Opening the main city system

Not far away, the guards were divided into groups to patrol and guard around the camp.

    The camping convoy set up a bonfire, and the flames flickered so that half of the city lord's face was reflected. His expression was flat, and he couldn't see any joy or anger, but his gaze fell straight on Shen Qingze's bow-knotted finger.

    Shen Qingze had no choice but to remove the gauze one by one, her fingertips were as clean as jade, only a faint reddish less than one centimeter, and it was almost necessary to use a magnifying glass to see the broken skin.

    Shen Qingze said calmly: "I've said it's fine... They made a fuss over a molehill."

    After a long time, Yan Zui stretched his brows, and snorted an incomprehensible chuckle from his nose.

    No one noticed, he supported the axle with one hand, climbed onto the carriage nimbly, got in before Shen Qingze could speak, and did not forget to close the door behind him.

    The big white dog turned his head to look at the re-closed door, and lay back on his stomach as if he hadn't seen anything.

    The duck was originally gnawing on the earthworms, but when he saw his face drunk, he immediately dropped Shen Qingze and the earthworms, happily rushing to rub them, but the host with a displeased expression on his face grabbed the nape of his neck.

    "Chirp!"

    Shen Qingze covered the duck's head with one hand, and stared at him with a frown: "Your Excellency, the City Lord will not stay in the City Lord's Mansion, and followed you all the way. Could it be that he just made a special trip to ask about my injury?" "Guess." Yan Zui There is no positive answer.

    He supported the car wall with his left hand, leaned over slowly, and moved closer to Shen Qingze, his lips curled up with a smile that was not a smile:

    "Because of you, the nobles in the city have exploded. Give it to me, just pat your butt and leave without even saying hello."

    His voice was deliberately lowered, his scorching breath blended in the narrow space, Shen Qingze was surrounded by the other party's arms and the square inch of the pillow, Neither is it moving, nor is it not moving.

    Wen Yan coughed lightly: "I asked Fan Mizhou to tell you."

    "Oh? I thought you were afraid of seeing me." Yan Zui squinted his eyes halfway, and suddenly grabbed the "injured" finger of the other party, looked carefully, and smiled.

    "The officiant is really bad. He actually came up with such a way to punish Boya."

    Shen Qingze withdrew his fingers and said without changing his face: "Everyone, each other. Viscount Boya said that I was used as a gunman, I think What he said makes sense, I will play a bad face and beat those greedy moths, and you will play a white face to appease people." He  slowly smoothed the yellow hair on the duck's forehead, and said quietly: "You Look, I am not giving you a mess, I am clearly giving you a chance to buy people's hearts. The city owner should thank me." 

    Yan Zui smiled, and slowly straightened up: "You also said that you are a bunch of moths, do you need to buy it? What's more, if you come out and I come out, we are also mutually beneficial."  

   Shen Qingze looked at him lightly, noncommittal.  

   At this time, the night is already a bit chilly.  

   Yan Zui took out a small copper hand warmer from nowhere, and stuffed it into Shen Qingze's cold hands without any explanation, and then took off his armor that was in the way, wearing only a light and tight gown, and squeezed to the other side's side , sharing a cushion.