15.Mission rewards great harvest .

The blue sky is like washing, and a round of golden sun hangs in the vast sea of ​​clouds, proclaiming its existence to the whole world.

    The three of Shen Qingze and his party were carried on the back by the black vulture, soaring across the vast sky, their black clothes fluttering in the wind.

    He stroked the soft feathers on the black eagle's neck with his palm, squinted his eyes, and looked back at the direction of Yeshen Mountain, his gaze was far away.

    Since Shen Qingze instantly killed the audience with a flip of his hand, and "summoned" the shadow of the giant dragon to frighten off the mighty Kunpeng, causing the light to reappear, his every move, in Yan Zui's eyes, seemed extraordinarily inscrutable.

    Yan Zui was sitting beside him, resting his cheek on one hand, looking at him for a moment, as if staring at a flower from his face.

    But he didn't know that Shen Qingze was frantically counting the task rewards on the main interface, and couldn't notice the outside situation at all.

    The timeline was pulled back to three hours ago—

    Kunpeng, who was frightened and angry, faced the "giant dragon" who was waiting for an opportunity to steal eggs. After all, his retreat had the upper hand.

    According to the lineage, the Kunpeng and the Dragon Clan are both great monsters from ancient times, and they are natural enemies of each other. Normally, once the two sides fight each other, it will change the situation of the world, and it may not be easy to tell the winner after a few days and nights of fighting.

    But the Kunpeng nested in Yeshen Mountain hadn't recovered from postpartum weakness, and its strength was greatly reduced. Knowing that it couldn't beat the giant dragon, but also had to protect its cubs, it finally made the decision to escape.

    Its claws buried in the mountain broke through the ground, grabbed the two ends of the nest from left to right, raised its huge head high, opened its black hooked beak and howled to the sky.

    The wings hanging down like clouds stretch out in response to the sound, fluttering with the wind, hitting the water three thousand times, its back is as towering as a mountain, when it takes off, it carries the blue sky on its back, and it soars up ninety thousand miles!

    When all the dust settled, Shen Qingze and Yan Zui who were hiding in the cave got out from a pile of rocks.

    Only then did he realize that the originally dark cave roof above his head seemed to be cut off in the middle, Yeshen Mountain was like a bald top, and the empty mountain was empty, with nothing left.

    It turned out that half of the mountain was Kunpeng's body, and the bottom was the nest where it hatched its eggs. The big monster ran away, and the mountain became an empty shell.

    The strong sunlight overturned, and the surging hot springs at the bottom of the mountain were like golden powder, sparkling and beautiful.

    [System: Congratulations to the player for completing the main plot task on his own! You thwarted the plot of the black hands behind the scenes, liberated the old man from the miserable situation of living sacrifice, successfully expelled the big demon Kunpeng, and brought light back to the dark Abyss City. Your courage, tact, character and merit will be remembered forever People's hearts! 】

    Shen Qingze, who was staring at the sky in a daze, finally came to his senses under the familiar system prompt.

    He lifted his spirits, and a sense of satisfaction and excitement of an old farmer reaping a bumper harvest spontaneously emerged—