9.The speed of life and death

Shen Qingze was still immersed in the joy of getting krypton gold rewards by prostitution, and then the system ruthlessly issued a new reminder:

    [The main task is limited to 72 hours! After the countdown is over, rewards will be determined according to the player's quest completion. If the completion is less than 30%, the quest will fail! 】

    Like a basin of cold water poured down his head, Shen Qingze was caught off guard and drenched, staring at the huge blood-red countdown timer on the system board, the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

    What a broken game, close it now!

    Shen Qingze let out a breath from his nose, and couldn't help but smile wryly, as if he had indeed closed down.

    He frowned slowly, why didn't he mention the punishment for mission failure?

    Or, a series of negative chain reactions caused by mission failure will lead to extremely unfavorable results for players?

    His eyes wandered to the column of task prompts, and as expected, it was blank, with only a line of cold gray words, as if silently mocking him: [If you encounter difficulties, please explore by yourself. 】

    Shen Qingze: "... Gan!"

    He almost forgot that [Dawn Century] is a large-scale holographic online game. According to common sense, such a large main storyline mission should be teamed up by players born in the same Novice Village to be Done together.

    For an ancient monster like Kunpeng, for the players in the novice village, the power gap is obviously too great, and it can only be slowly worn down by the crowd tactics of infinite resurrection of the players.

    But the problem is - Shen Qingze is the only player in the whole world!

    Everything that happened right now is real, he doesn't have a resurrection armor, once he dies, it is impossible to resurrect like an online game!

    Letting him fight alone to defeat Kunpeng within 72 hours is an impossible task at all!

    No wonder the system is so generous, it will give extra krypton gold coins, but it's just a carrot hanging in front of his eyes, he can see it but can't eat it.

    The Night God Mountain in the darkness is quiet and mysterious. The hoarse wind whizzes through the sparse woods, and there are waves of screams like ghosts crying.

    The lantern was the only light source around. Shen Qingze looked down at the thick black feather in his hand, his brows became tighter and tighter, and the bright red countdown counted down every minute and every second between breaths.

    A sense of urgency weighed heavily on his heart like a mountain.

    "There must be a way... The system cannot give tasks that cannot be completed."

    Shen Qingze sat cross-legged on the dead leaves and mud with his eyes closed, tapping his forehead lightly with his index finger. At the beginning of the game development, considering the players The relationship of uneven distribution has made flexible design for the difficulty of the task.

    There must be some way, even if there is only one player, it can be done!

    Opposite Kunpeng, there is no match, only outsmart!

    Thinking of this, Shen Qingze's eyes fell on the mission goal again - revealing the truth, dismantling the conspiracy, and saving Abyss City in the darkness.