7.Earl Yan En

No matter which world you are in, gossip will always be a common hobby of the people.

Shen Qingze's ambiguous words changed the direction of the wind suddenly. Reminiscent of Boss Mo's hand holding and whispering just now, the simple onlookers planted the wings of imagination in their brains, and began to condemn the seemingly Boss Mo with wicked eyebrows and mouse eyes.

The latter was like yellow mud falling off his crotch, and he couldn't argue with it. Even the two guys in his own iron shop showed shocked eyes.

And the instigator who made Boss Mo's reputation for being murdered was tidying up his stall without any shame, unloading the billboard and putting it into the cart, ready to slip away.

Before leaving, Shen Qingze didn't even forget to walk up to the tall and burly man on the iron tower, and stretched out his hand to him.

"Why?" The strong man in the iron tower stared vigilantly, subconsciously took half a step back, and distanced himself from the opponent, as if he was afraid of being touched.

"Please pay." Shen Qingze gestured to the packaged ironware with his eyes, "A total of 39 silver coins has already been discounted, thank you for your patronage." The strong man in the iron tower was shocked, this kid still doesn't forget to do business after all this !

Boss Mo suppressed his anger under his gloomy brows, and the fat on his face was trembling: "What nonsense were you talking about just now?! I obviously didn't say that to you... unbearable foul language!" Shen Qingze picked it up. Raised eyebrows: "Then you say what you said to me just now in front of everyone?"

"I..." Boss Mo choked, after all he was concerned about the reputation of his shop for many years, so he could only curse in a low voice, "I don't know Anyway!"

But Shen Qingze nodded immediately: "Well, you have self-knowledge."

Boss Mo choked on his throat and almost couldn't lift it up: "...I'm scolding you!"

Shen Qingze ignored the other party's words Cursing, spreading his hands, he was magnanimous and calm: "Although you don't know what's good and what's wrong, but business is business, I'm still willing to give you a chance."

Boss Mo laughed back angrily: "You are slandering my reputation, and you still have the guts to ask me for money to buy your goods?" "

Why not?" Shen Qingze said slowly, "We have reached a verbal agreement just now, look, I will buy your goods." It's all wrapped up for you, and everyone present is a witness, is it possible that your Excellency is going to renege in full view?"

There were sporadic boos and ridicules coming from all directions, and some passers-by asked impatiently: "Can you buy it? Buy it? I still want it if you don't want it."

"That's right, it's much cheaper than your ironware, and it's still easy to use!"

Boss Mo's face was like a moss-covered stone, green and hard, cold Staring at Shen Qingze for a while, he waved his hand for the last time, and the corner of his mouth twitched his flesh: "Ah Jiu, give it to him."

The strong man on the iron tower, Ah Jiu, handed over a money bag expressionlessly, with two thick arms like iron bumps, easily The bamboo basket containing all the iron utensils was held in his arms, and he returned to Boss Mo, motionless as a mountain.

Boss Mo narrowed his eyes: "Boy, if you still want to hang out in the city's east market at night, it's best not to toast or eat fine wine."

Shen Qingze just smiled back calmly.