24.

City Lord's Mansion.

    In the early morning, thin clouds smeared the blue sky, and the morning light shrouded the ancient fortress like a veil.

    The stewards of Jin Dahe's construction team followed Shen Qingze step by step, and along the way, the soldiers on duty on both sides of the city lord's mansion bowed to the officiant in turn, and the two of them couldn't help but puffed up their chests, as if honored with each other.

    After Mr. Li went to the ironworks, the house was vacant, so there was no need for a big white dog to look after the house.

    Ah Bai trotted along with his master with his head held high and his tail wagging. The duck and duck lay on the back of the big white dog, chewing with relish the dried earthworms brought in from the farm in his mouth, and looked around curiously with a pair of black beady eyes.

    Shen Qingze went straight to the office. Although the clerks were busy, they were much more relaxed than when they were struggling with job recruitment. He looked around and did not see Yan Zui.

    As soon as Fan Mizhou saw him, he went forward, folded his hands in front of his lower abdomen, and bowed respectfully: "Master Officiant, good morning. If you came to find Lord City Lord, unfortunately, he went to the school grounds in the west of the city to inspect the guards early in the morning Practice."

    Shen Qingze nodded: "It seems that he has something to tell you to tell me?"

    Fan Mizhou straightened up, he was wearing a navy blue narrow-sleeved gown, with the slightly longer hair on the left side pushed behind the ear, looking shrewd Capable.

    He took a roll of parchment tied with a string from behind the desk, and presented it with both hands: "You must have come here for the craftsman, the Lord City Lord ordered me to give you this information before leaving." Shen Qingze continued Passing the parchment, but not in a hurry to open it, he glanced at him: "Your Majesty, you mean that I have full authority to handle this matter?"

    Fan Mizhou's face was always gentle, and his voice was softer: " When the city lord is away, as the chief priest and the deputy city lord, you naturally have the right to intervene in all affairs." " Heh." Shen Qingze smiled indifferently, slowly unfolded the parchment, his eyes flickered, After quickly browsing the above information, "Your Excellency City Lord is really a chicken thief. It's not convenient for me to treat these moths, so let me come forward."

    This is not easy to answer.

    Fan Mizhou coughed lightly, and said with a sneer: "The Lord City Master said that if you need help, you can go to the school grounds to look for him."

    Shen Qingze's gaze stayed on a name on the parchment, and he raised his eyebrows: "Viscount Boya Is it very powerful?"

    Fan Mizhou said: "After his meritorious service, he has a distant relationship with the castellan's family, and he usually attaches himself to Earl Yan En, who is his leader. Shop."

    "A considerable number of craftsmen in the ironworks you run have defected from the shop under the name of Viscount Boya, and many of their family members are servants, servants and tenant farmers in Viscount Boya's house."

    "The viscount has a lot of influence on them. He said yesterday that if he dares to transfer to your property, his relatives and family members will starve to death. Therefore, those craftsmen dare not defy him." "That's how it is." Shen Qingze nodded, folded the information and put it away.