35.

Countless eyes of astonishment focused on the swords scattered on the gray and white stone bricks.

    Shen Qingze casually picked up a steel knife from the ground, Fu Tan was shocked, recovered from the shock, his two stiff legs seemed to be filled with lead, and watched helplessly as the man with the long knife walked towards him step by step close.

    Shen Qingze swung the handle of the knife, and Futan was so frightened that he shook like chaff, and accidentally fell to the ground: "Don't...don't kill me!

    " Instead, he slashed his head against the slender sword in the hand of the attendant at the side——

    With a "crack", the sword was cut in the middle, so fast that people couldn't react. The sword, as soon as he let go of his hand, fell to the ground with a snap.

    Shen Qingze threw the steel knife to Jin Da, and easily snatched the knife used for exchanging slaves from Futan who was scared to pee: "Mr. Is it exactly the same? Could it be that... you stole it?"

    Futan said in a panic, "You are talking nonsense! You obviously dedicated this knife to me—ah!"

    "Ha! You dog Dingxi finally admitted it!" Holding the knife in his hand, Jin Da laughed exaggeratedly, "Listen everyone, this guy personally admitted that the knife came from our adults! He is the one who slandered us for stealing!

    " The voices came and went, and even the host, who is used to wearing a professional smile, couldn't help but roll his eyes.

    Futan's eyes darkened, and he was almost stunned, his lips trembling for a long time, unable to speak.

    In the crowd, a businessman suddenly raised the price tag in his hand: "Are these swords auctioned? I want fifty sets! I will pay one thousand gold!" Someone immediately responded: "Our

    boss said, we want all of them! The price is yours. Open!"

    "Sir! Our boss asked if you have any more goods? As much as you want!"

    "Sir! Our boss said he wanted to meet with you! We will discuss in detail!"

    There was even a guy who tried to get past the guards and threw the note into Shen Qingze's arms, but was forked out by the sweaty host.

    The enthusiasm of the merchants in the venue was completely beyond Jin Da's imagination. If it weren't for the guards holding swords from the Blue Sky Merchant Alliance, the eager merchants in the audience would have rushed to snatch all the scattered swords!

    Take it out casually, it's all gold!

    The stadium was full of heat, and only one person was in the arctic cold—Futan’s ears were ringing, and he had no idea why things had come to this point.

    Obviously such expensive and rare swords and swords are enough to make the nobles flock to them in any city, but why does this country bumpkin own a whole cart!

    And let the treasures be scattered everywhere like the Chinese cabbage on the stall, I don't know how to cherish them at all!

    No wonder he can give away one at will, just to exchange a few lowly slaves.

    Futan was full of panic, suddenly a long whip came through the air, wrapping around his neck accurately!

    "Trash! How dare you embarrass me here!" Lott came down from the VIP room on the second floor at some point, his face was covered with dark clouds, and he was so strong that he dragged Fu Tan off the stage by his neck Die on the spot.