27.Recruiting technical talents.

The mansion of Viscount Boya was ransacked by the officiant!

    In the afternoon of that day, this unbelievable news was spread all over the city. The streets and alleys, people's conversations after dinner without exception, all vividly described how Shen Qingze dealt with the arrogant nobles in normal times.

    Unlike Earl Yan En, who values ​​fame, Viscount Boya has always had a bad reputation in the city, and greed and arrogance are synonymous with him.

    The servants, craftsmen and tenant farmers raised by his family all did the heaviest work for the meager wages. This time he threatened the craftsmen in the iron factory, and there was already a lot of complaints.

    It's just that due to his noble status and the support of Earl Yan En, no one dared to deal with him.

    Everyone knows that the ironworks on the outskirts of the city were built and opened by the priest, and the Viscount Boya even dared to use loopholes overtly and secretly by the priest. How could those humble craftsmen who have no power and power dare to stroke their beards?

    Never expected that when the officiant made a move, it would be rainstorm and thunder!

    He personally led people to smash the gate of Viscount Boya's house, emptied the house, and even arrested all the guards who depended on Viscount Boya's dominance in the name of the following criminals!

    "Oh? Are you asking the master officiant to take advantage of his status to openly take revenge on Viscount Boya?"

    In the tavern, all the drinkers were excitedly discussing.

    The insider smiled mysteriously: "No, no, my lord was in charge of farming, this time I came to collect taxes, and the moved furniture was sold and confiscated to compensate Viscount Boya's arrears of money, food and taxes over the years, and sold a lot of gold coins What!"

    "No way? Isn't the dean of the priest also a nobleman? Aren't they all the same?" "

    Of course the dean of the priest is different!"

    "My lord is the hero of our Abyss City!"

    ※※※

    People chatted When people were talking about this sensational event in the city, Earl Yan En's mansion was also bustling like never before.

    After hearing the news, the visiting nobles almost broke through the threshold. Of course, they didn't care much about a mere viscount, but came for only one thing - food tax.

    It was already night, but the living room of the Earl's Mansion was still brightly lit.

    Earl Yan En sat on the first seat and closed his eyes to rest his mind. His wife stood behind him, and a pair of slender hands gently pressed his shoulders.

    On the first seat on his left was the salt and iron officer Berg, who was silently pouring tea for himself. The man on the right, full of resentment, with a bruised nose and swollen face, was the protagonist of this incident, Viscount Boya.

    He was holding gauze on his forehead and arms, and one eye was black and black, as if he had been punched by something.

    The injury on his body was not caused by someone sent by Shen Qingze to beat him, but he was bumped and fell when he was fighting with the porters and guards for the things in his home during the day.

    With that gloomy bitter gourd face, it looks extraordinarily funny.

    There was an unbearable muffled laugh at the dining table, Viscount Boya became more and more angry, and slammed the table: "What are you laughing at? What's so funny! Do you think that once that guy starts this trick, I will be the only one?" Is it unlucky?"