39.

[The player gets a part of the prestige bonus, and gains loyalty and favorability from Sierra. ]

    Fooling Sera into joining the group, Shen Qingze's great cause of building a city has added another small puzzle piece.

    Sierra 366's comprehension is the highest Shen Qingze has seen so far, and he will not be disappointed.

    Basic medicine, basic chemistry, can be used everywhere. Abyssal City is a shitty place, and there is nothing else it wants, except that there are many by-products of mining. Now that there is a large amount of start-up funds, it is safe to go back to the entire alchemy laboratory.

    Shen Qingze stroked the map of topographical resources near Yuanliu City with his fingers, and highlighted a few marks on it, thinking about the bright future, the corner of his mouth curled into a happy arc.

    In the dead of night, Abaituan closed his eyes and took a nap on the soft bed beside him. The duck lay on its stomach, drooling in sleep.

    Shen Qingze called out the system store, 20,000 gold coins have been used as public funds, which is displayed in the system balance of the main city, and his small treasury has obtained an interest of 200 gold coins, and the public funds and small treasury can also be transferred to each other.

    The side mission also gave 100 amethysts, which would be too wasteful to buy appearance skins. After thinking about it, he decided to save it first, and then change to a set of rare gold-quality suits.

    But gold coins, it’s okay to be extravagant first, right?

    What if the healing potion runs out? Buy buy buy!

    Ordinary healing medicine, which can eliminate ordinary negative states, is priced at 20 gold coins, and the purchase limit is 2 per month.

    Advanced healing potion, which can quickly recover from serious injuries and dying, costs 500 gold coins, and the player's current level is too low to buy.

    Shen Qingze scolded the system profiteer expressionlessly, and simply paid 40 gold coins, and got two more healing potions.

    It smells so good!

    He walked down the commodity column, and the livestock column added cattle, sheep, horses, and even bees and other common livestock breeding. There are no sheep that specialize in wool production for the time being. According to the information provided by Black Eagle, he has to make a special trip to A trip to the land of the shepherd orcs in exchange for sheep.

    In addition, there are some economic crop tree species, and we will make plans to reclaim more fertile land in the spring of the coming year.

    Shen Qingze scrolled down ten lines at a glance, and finally stayed in the special item column:

    the pet upgrades the energy core, feeds the pet, can speed up the growth of the pet, and enhance the attributes of the pet. Ordinary energy cores are priced at 10 gold coins, and the purchase limit is 2 per day; advanced energy cores have not yet been unlocked.

    Shen Qingze raised his eyebrows, no wonder the ducks and ducks have hardly changed all this time, they all look like little yellow chickens, so they ate something wrong...

    Spending 20 gold coins, they got two energy cores the size of quail eggs. He turned his face and glanced at the two pets, and keeping pets was indeed a bottomless pit.

    Continue to browse down:

    attribute enhancement energy core, which can improve a single attribute in the player's five dimensions.