18. Full Moon

Out beyond the water's edge Far out past the coral ledge Underneath the diamond dancing lights Chase the world from far below Silent sleeping indigo Drifting down into the endless night I can not resist your call I can not resist your call --Siren...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Out beyond the water's edge
Far out past the coral ledge
Underneath the diamond dancing lights
Chase the world from far below
Silent sleeping indigo
Drifting down into the endless night
I can not resist your call
--Sirens of The Sea by Above & Beyond

(Lorelei's P.O.V)

I curled myself into a tight ball in the middle of the living room floor and allowed the tears to flow freely. I had turned off all the lights in an attempt to lessen the throbbing ache in my head.

I felt... Wrong.

My skin felt like it was crawling. My insides were turning. My blood was boiling. Yet, I was freezing.

I felt so bad for practically pushing Edward out the door but I didn't have a choice. I didn't want him to see me fall apart like this. Not to mention, I was so ashamed of my behavior towards him.

All I could remember was physically needing him; my body willing to do anything to feel him. I always wanted him physically but this was different. This was animalistic; purely instinctual. I was going to take him to bed and use his body to satisfy my needs.

I don't know what came over me. Really, I don't. I was there, but I wasn't. I could feel my fingers tangled in his hair- but I couldn't. I felt like I had no control of my actions. I was blinded and all I could see was him.

He was everywhere.

I don't know how I managed to pull myself back to reality but when I did, I was mortified by what I had done.

Edward had been frozen in shock, completely unresponsive to my stupid sexual advance. Had I been in my right mind, I would have never behaved so brazenly with him. I knew Edward didn't see me in that light; I would have never put him in that sort of situation. I felt so utterly guilty.

I would be sure to apologize to him again when I was back to my normal self. I wrapped my arms around my legs in a feeble attempt to hold myself together. My body felt like it was trying to fall apart.

A heat wave rocked through me that was so intense it nearly took my breath away. My skin felt like it was on fire. I jumped up and ran over to the kitchen sink so I could run my arms under the cool water. It was instant relief.

I removed my arm from the water when I felt a strange tingle shoot through my palm. I turned my hand over and stared at my palm curiously. A gasp flew through my lips when a flame erupted from the center of my hand. I screamed as the flame grew brighter- a ball of fire dancing in my palm though it did not burn.

I frantically placed my hand under the running water and sighed in relief as the fire dissipated into smoke.

I leaned against the counter and ran a wet hand through my hair, relieved that the heat wave had finally passed. A sense of coldness engulfed me and I welcomed it. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, feeling the sleeping pills starting to take effect for which I was grateful.

Beautiful Creature  || Edward Cullen / TVDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें