1.69

I WAS FINISHING UP MY OWN HOMEWORK WHEN I HEARD RUNNING DOWN THE HALL. next thing I know chase and adam come barging into my room. they both jumped on my bed, breathing really hard. I gave them a stern look and they gave me sheepish smiles back.

I put my pencil down, looking at them, "whats going on, guys?" before they could answer we hear a loud noise downstairs. we look at each other and all run downstairs.

leo was holding a broken guitar in his hands and a sad marcus looking at me. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU BREAK MY GUITAR?!" marcus cried out.

leo started stuttering, "no! he-wha-ohhh" I cut him off, "save it, leo." I wrapped marcus into a soothing hug, rubbing his back. "are you okay, marcus?" i asked him as he put his face in the crook of my neck. he stood a few inches taller than me from the position since i was 5'3.

chase crossed his arms over his chest, "leo, why would you break his guitar?" he had a look of disbelief on his face. i couldn't believe that leo would do this either. i mean for attention starting? this isn't exactly something leo would do.

leo started to walk up to us, pointing his finger at the broken guitar, "no. no, no, no. that's what he wants you to think. he broke it and gave it to me. he's the breaker and i'm the breakee." leo defended himself. it kind of make sense in a way.

"i mean, this isn't something that leo would do...marcus we're you telling the truth? did leo really break your guitar?" i turned to marcus' tear streaked face.

marcus had a look of hurt on his face, "that is crazy! why would i break my own guitar?" he grabbed his broken guitar and walked away from us.

chase spoke up, "look, leo, i woild like to belive you, i really would, but you do break things all the time." chase nodded his head.

leo looked offended, "that is not true!" he said. chase, adam and i crossed our arms over our chests and gave leo a look, "yes, it's true. but it's not true this time." he tried to make us believe him.

adam sighed, "leo, this reminds me of a story of a boy named 'wolf'..." adam walked up to leo. i raised my eyebrow, "you mean, the boy who cried wolf?" i pointed out.

he put his hand up, "shhh! cadence, can't you see i'm trying to teach leo here a lesson?" i put my hands up in mock defense and backed up and place my hand in chases, "who cried a lot..." adam continued. "and after that, his friends never believed him." he put his hands on leo's face. "and then...his grandmother ate him." he slapped leo's cheek lightly and backed up next to me and chase.

i put my hand over my mouth trying my best not to laugh at the fact that adam messed up the story. chase had a look on his face of confusion and it made me chuckle.

leo looked at the three of us with anger in his eyes, "fine. but this goes deeper than a broken guitar." he pointed his finger at the three of us. "i will prove my innocence and show you that he's up to no good." he pointed out. "i'm gonna go all C.S.I. on this one!" he walked away.

i dragged adam and chase around the couch, "i don't know guys. this isn't something that leo would do. do you actually think that leo would purposely break marcus' guitar out of jealousy?" i crossed my arms over my chest.

chase sighed, "i honestly don't know who to believe. i guess later on we'll just find out on our own." he pointed out.

"i want a hot dog." adam walked away, going to the kitchen and opening the fridge.