1.15

we walked through the front door as eddy turned on. "thank heavens! you all made it home safe and sound and-" eddy said as he made a sound at the end of his sentence. davenport then turned him off.

i went to sit down on the couch with adam, bree, and chase while leo stood with tasha. "i don't know what you kids were thinking pulling a stunt like that. you could've seriously hurt yourselves." davenport scolded the three bionic teens.

"yeah, but you gotta admit, my robot accent was dead on." adam said as he started talking like a robot. "can we please take him back to the recycling center?" chase asked. i nudged him and whispered saying that's rude.

"and, leo, cadence, why didn't you tell us that adam, bree, and chase were still here?" tasha asked us as she put a hand on leo's shoulder.

"because we were trying to protect our friends." leo explained to tasha. "and i'm still gonna protect my friends." he said as he walked up to davenport. "that's right. you wanna send them away, you have to go through me and cadence first. come on cadence, she learned how to fight when she was little." leo said as he motioned me to come over.

"your not your own leo. i'm kinda in a pickle right now." i said as leo turned around and chase and adam were holding me from getting up.

"well, i guess it's just me and you. it's go time, little man. it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. there's a lot of fight in this little doggie." leo said as he started jumping around. "come on! uh-huh!" leo said.

"leo, calm down." davenport said as he held into leo's shoulders. "they're not going anywhere."

"oh don't you— wait, what?" leo said. as i looked at him he looked really confused at davenports words. "watching you guys risk your lives for each other it made me realize something. maybe i've been focusing too much on training the super human side of you, and i forgot all about the human part." davenport said. that was really sweet of him to say that, honestly.

"awww." adam said and turned his head back to us. "i don't get it." he said as we all gave him a look.

"you're teenagers. and bionic or not, you deserve to experience teenager things. like school and classes and cell phones." davenport said moving his hand around.

"yes! a cell phone!" bree got up and started waving her hands out of excitement. "i'm living the dream. whoo!" she said as she stuck her hand out.

"yeah, you're not getting a cell phone." davenport said and shot her dream down. "but what i can give you is another chance. maybe there's a way that you can live here, go to school and go on missions." davenport said.

chase and adam stood me up as they had their arms around me. "are you serious?" chase asked with a smile on his face. "so they can stay?" leo asked walking over to davenport.

"on one condition. no one can ever find out about your abilities. and you have to control your emotions so you don't glitch." davenport said sternly.

"done." chase said.

"okay." adam said.

"absolutely." bree said.

"alright, then, welcome home." davenport said grabbing tasha and leo. he tried to get me but adam wouldn't let me out of his grip. we're like tied to the hip basically. i know we just met but something just clicked and it feels like we were supposed to be siblings. he's like my brother.

"whoo hoo!" adam yelled. he lifted me up in the air and i squealed a little. "adam, put her down you might hurt her." chase scolded adam .

adam then put his fists in the air and chase pulled me down to the ground as lightning can out of adams arms. "whoops." adam said looking at us. "he has plasma grenades?" leo asked turning his head towards davenport.

"my life just got a whole lot better." leo said making me smile.

tasha brought in some new pillows and showed davenport. "i'm not sure about the throw pillows. they're a little plain. so i got these." she said and lifted one up. " are they too busy?" she asked him.

"no." davenport said. "so you like them?" she said with a little excitement in her voice.

"i do if you do."

"you are so sweet." she said going over to where davenport was.

we all watched as she went over to robot davenport and we started laughing. i wasn't trying to but she fell for this too easily.

"that robot may be my greatest invention ever." davenport said laughing in his chair.

tasha then kissed robot davenport and he blew sparks as she kissed him on the lips. "donald!" she yelled from upstairs.

"someone's in trouble." i said laughing as i put my arm around chase.