1.6

some how we found gym clothes for Adam, Bree, and Chase in the locker room basket. you don't even wanna know what we had to do to get them. it was pretty gross.

"i hate gym class." leo seethed. leo pretty much hates mission creek high all together pretty much. it's okay, i can deal with the people. some of the people.

"why?" Adam asked leo. well they don't know that he's uncoordinated. they'll figure it out soon.

leo got a basketball and tried to show the three bionic teams why he hates gym class. "Ah!" he groaned in pain as the ball hit his foot when he tried to dribble the ball.

i went to go and get the ball and started dribbling making it go underneath my legs. i then got ready to shoot the ball and when i did, i made it. Adam, Bree, and Chase all high fived me and said i did good.

"well at least Cadence is good at sports. she's pretty much good at every sport there is." Leo said. i looked at him as he was bragging about my skills. i didn't want them to think i only thought of myself.

"well, no. not everything. not football or soccer." i said smiling sheepishly.

"so big deal- you can't play basketball but cadence can. chess club is where the actions at." Chase said smiling about the fact that he got into chess.

"ooh! i love chess. i'm not in the club though i just play it in my own free time." i said smiling at him and adam.

"ooh! i love chess too." adam said with a grin. "what's chess?" he whispered to chase. i only smiled a little at adams antics.

"chess is where you go one on one with someone. there can only be one winner. i don't know much about chess but i'm sure chase can tell you." i said smiling at him.

"okay." he said. he tried asking chase but chase only got annoyed of all the questions he was asking.

a basketball then flew to bree's hand and she started moving a little. "what do i do?" she asked confused.

"throw it." leo said. this is not going to end well. he should've said it more clearly.

bree then threw it at someone who wasn't looking. he fell to the floor and bree sped me over to him where he was laying. "cool! you caught that with your face." she exclaimed as i told him she was new.

"just once i'd like to show these fools up and go all NBA in their faces." leo said with the basketball in his hand.

"then why don't you?" chase asked dumbly. it was a very dumb question and to think he was the smartest person on the planet. okay i'm joking.

leo looked to me and chase as his eyes went wide. "look at me! there's more meat on a dog bone!" leo exclaimed as i put my arm on chases shoulder.

"yeah, but now you have us to help you." adam smiled. leo was confused as adam turned him around. adam then grabbed his underwear and gave him a wedgie is what it sounded like.

"wait what? no!!! these are my gold drawers!" leo said as adam picked him up and threw him at the basketball goal. "adam! why would you do that?" i exclaimed at him. i was mad, yes. but i couldn't be mad all day.

"leo are you okay?" i asked him as he fell out of my basketball hoop onto the floor. "yeah, i'm good." he said as i picked him up.

everyone then started clapping for him and started chanting his name. "yeah, i got mad skills! yeah!" leo said happily. i could tell this is what he wanted and he finally got it.

i went over to adam to apologize to adam. "so i guess that worked. i'm sorry adam, i didn't mean to yell at you. i'm just very protective of leo since you know he's basically bone no meat." i said looking up at adam.

"that's okay." he said smiling down at me. "friends?" i asked and stuck up my pinkie.

he was confused so instead he picked me up off of the ground and started spinning me. "woah. okay, adam. you can put me down now." i laughed nervously.

"adam. knock it off. you could hurt her." chase scolded him as he put me down and fixed my hair.

"thanks. so leo, i guess everything worked out for you huh." i said as leo came back over to us.

"yeah it sure did."