1.11

"no!"

"but if-"

"uh-uh."

"don't you think-"

"forget it."

"what if you-"

"la la la." he said while running up the stairs so he didn't have to hear what me and leo had to say.

leo and i walked back down to the lab as they held promising faces on them. "well...i'm pretty sure he's gonna think about it." leo said. no he's not. he's made up his mind. but we can't tell them that.

leo was sitting in a chair as i was against the wall lazing around. tasha then came in the room and started talking. "leo, cadence, there you are. honey, i know you're sad that your friends are leaving. but think of all the time that you two will get to spend with me." tasha said trying to cheer us up.

"no offense tasha, but it's just not the same." i said frowning and sitting back up against the wall.

leo and i then walked off and went into the big living room with tasha behind. davenport had a tarp over something that i couldn't figure out what it was.

"good morning, happy family." davenport greeted us as we walked in. "what is that?" tasha asked skeptical of what was underneath the tarp.

"whatever it is, don't get too attached. me and cadence got too attached." leo said making me frown.

"look, leo, cadence, i know you're gonna miss , adam, bree, and chase. so, i laser scanned their features onto these bio-synthetic robots. and i programmed them with their core personality traits. is this great or what? it'll be like they never left." davenport said. "this sucks." i mumbled under my breath so he couldn't hear.

leo then tapped on the robot adams shoulder and the robot turned over to him and flicked his head. it sounded like it hurt. "what do you think?" davenport asked smiling.

"i think the excitement of having a billionaire dad just wore off." leo said. "i'm with him." i said walking to sit on a stool.

"i don't know about all this donald. i'd rather have leo and cadence have friends that can't tear them limb from limb." tasha said as she walked away.

adam, bree, and chase walked into the kitchen with their mission suits on walking up to the robots. "what are those?" bree asked.

"oh, dr franken brain here was trying to replace you with creepy robots." leo explained to them what they were. "welcome to crazy town." i simply laughed unamused at the robots.

"good morning. the time is 11:22 AM and the temperature is currently 68 degrees." robot adam said. adam looked unpleased at first. "you made a robot of me that just stand around telling people the time and temperature? that's the coolest thing i've ever seen!" he exclaimed and hugged me really tight.

"adam, let her go. you're squeezing the life out of her." chase scolded him as adam put me down and checked if i was okay.

bree then went up to the robot that looked just like her, skeptical of it. "does my nose really look like that?" bree asked.

"no. yours has a faint mustache underneath." robot bree said making the boys laugh at bree.

"don't worry, at least us girls can grow one unlike the boys." i said making her smile.

chase went to the robot that looked like him and it started talking. "hey, everyone, i'm chase. let's do ma- ma— math." the robot said as mr davenport hit the robot.

"that is not funny." chase pointed at the robot.

"no, your right. it's fuh- fuh- funny." adam said as bree hit his chest and they started laughing.

inside hugged chase to make him feel better about the situation. "feel better?" i asked him. he nodded his head and adam walked over to me.

"hey, i want a hug too." adam complained. "alright bring it in big guy." i said and i hugged him to make him feel better. "better now?" i asked and he shook his head.

just then the doorbell rang and davenport opened the door. "hey fitz how's it going? how's life? how's tricks? alrighty then. you guys should've seen him at the christmas party he's a karaoke master." davenport pointed at fitz.

"well i guess this is it." bree said. "yeah, i guess it is." i frowned.

"thanks for everything leo and cadence." bree said smiling sympathetically. "yeah, you're the best friends we've ever had." chase said.

"no, their the only friends we've had." adam corrected them. "well, don't forget to bundle up on your deadly missions." tasha said hugging the three bionic siblings.

i hugged adam, bree, and chase before they left. davenport stopped them saying how it's important that they won't be distracted anymore. then they left. for good.

eddy was happy that they left and davenport scolded him. i wasn't too happy. me and leo just walked off because of the decision he made.