1.30

i was walking with bree and adam into school as adam looked all smiley. "oh, check out what i've done with my locker!" he said. he went up to his locker with a grin on his face and opened it. "tah-dah!" he sang. i smiled at how happy he was to show us his locker.

"here's where i keep my books." he pointed out. "down here i keep random strands of hair i've collected to make fake mustaches." he said as he put one up to his lip. "and here is where i stockpile old lunches, or as i like to call it, my tum tum yum yums." he laughed at his choice of words.

"okay, i'm not gonna judge you." i put my hands up in the air and tried to walk away but bree kept me there and said how she didn't want to suffer alone.

leo then walked over to us as bree and i turned around. "hey leo." i waved.

"what's that?" bree asked him as we walked up to him. "my progress report. i can't believe my science teacher says i'm always late to class." leo complained to us as he put his report card down.

"leo, you are always late to her class." i gave him a look.

"i know that, but i don't need it publicized." leo stated. i laughed a little at what he said.

chase then ran over to us with his report card. "look at this!" he said. he showed me and adam his grade. "an A-minus! i knew my home ec teacher had it out for me." chase blamed as i looked at his report one more time.

"chase, it's okay, i got an A-minus in her class too." i said as i hugged him to comfort me. he kept me in his arms as he kept talking.

"ha ha! i beat you two! i got a D-plus! plus because i'm better!" adam boasted to us.

"adam i don't thi-" i started but bree cut me off. "don't even try it. it's no use." bree told me as i laughed a little.

"D is not a good grade, but we don't really expect you to get good grades." chase said. i smacked his chest lightly at his choice of words. "i'm engineered to be the smartest person on the planet, and i just got an A-minus. i've been relegated to the huddled, unwashed masses of minuses, of minuses like you!" chase complained at i got out of his arms.

"hey! that's mean." i crossed my arms as he pouted and tried to get back in my arms but i refused to i was a little upset at what he had just said.

"chase i know this is really hard for you. but look at the bright side seeing you fall flat in your face is really fun for us!" bree laughed as i hit her arm.

"i have got it find a way to reclaim my superiority."

"well, you could sign up for the student if the semester competition." leo suggested to him. i smacked his arm and scolded him.

"why'd you suggest that to him!" i groaned as the idea got into chases head.

"what's that?" chase looked intrigued at what leo said only making me groan more.

"every semester, kids compete to see who can best improve the school. whoever gets the most votes wins free pencils, a bumper sticker and a cheesy picture of himself on the wall!" leo said with a smile on his face.

"and that cheesy picture will show everyone that my brilliance reigns supreme! i am so gonna win!" chase got up excited about the semester thing. i groaned as he said those words.

adam then had a smile on his face as he pumped his fist. "i call your free pencils! no wait i'll take the cheesy picture. they both sound so good!" adam said not being able to choose between the two.

the bell then rang and chase grabbed my hand. "race ya!" the brothers both said and i got pulled along with them.

"well, i didn't plan on running today!" i shouted as chase kept making me run as he was racing adam.