1.42

CHASES POV

we got back from the mission with cadence still unconscious in my arms. davenport told me to put her on the table while he figures something out.

just as he was about to do something i felt someone wrap their hand around wrist. i look over to see cadence slowly opening and closing her eyes.

"guys, she's awake!" i said. everyone rushed over as davenport came back in and rushed over to her side.

"hi." is all she said as her voice was raspy. "where's future leo?" she asked us as she looked around.

"he had to leave but he said he'll miss you." leo told cadence as she smiled.

i went over to her and wrapped her favorite blanket around her. "i got your favorite." i smiled at her as she leaned into me for comfort. "please don't scare me like that again. i thought you were dead." i told her as she started hugging me.

"i'm sorry. i promise i won't scare you like that again." cadence promised me. i kissed her and picked her up and took her to her old room so she could sleep.

 i kissed her and picked her up and took her to her old room so she could sleep

"i don't know if this is too early, but cadence dooley i love you with all of my heart

"i don't know if this is too early, but cadence dooley i love you with all of my heart. you don't have to say those three words just yet. just know that i love you and i will do anything for you." i told cadence as i felt her smile and drift to sleep.

hey guys idk if saying ily is too but it's a book oh well. because i've had to where i wanted them to say "i love you" for a while now in the episodes and i was like "oh wait. i can't yet."

anyways i hope y'all have a great day or night!

Xo Xo Xo Xo, yours truly.