1.37

"so what powers does she have?" chase asked. we got some of my stuff down in the lab next to my capsule as i down down in my chair that was next to it.

"she has a little of super strength not as much as adam. super speed. but a little slower than bree. she can shoot laser orbs. she has energy transference and that's all." davenport clapped his hands together as chase came over next to me.

i have been avoiding him because i was afraid he didn't like me anymore because of my bionics. "can i talk to you? alone?" chase asked as i nodded my head.

we went upstairs on the balcony as he clasped his hands together. "why have you been avoiding me? did you stop liking me? did i do something?" chase started rambling all at once.

"chase, chase!" i yelled to get his attention. "it's not you. it's me. i've been avoiding you because i thought you wouldn't like me anymore because i'm bionic now." i looked at the ground as i confessed what i've been holding in for a few days.

"cadence, i would never stop liking you. you understand?" he lifted my chin up with his fingers making me look him in the eyes. i nodded my head and he kissed me on the lips. i've missed this. kissing chase as he held me. i felt so safe in his arms.

"are we good now?" chase asked me.

"yeah." i smiled. we walked down back to lab so we could get changed for bed.

 we walked down back to lab so we could get changed for bed

"good night, guys." i said. my capsule was next to adam and chases as bree's was next to chases.

"good night." they all said and we closed our capsule to go to sleep.