1.16

today leo woke me up early so that we could hang out with adam, bree, and chase. i would love to hang out with them, but why not later in the day. i need my beauty sleep.

"so, what are we gonna do today?" bree asked excited as she jumped up and down next to us.

"hmm. i was thinking maybe go to the mall. hang around. play some games. like the arcade that's there." leo suggested. "leo, that's a great idea. you know now i want to kill you less than when you woke me up." i said smiling at him. chase laughed when he heard what i had said.

"well, you can't kill him cadence." adam told me as he put a hand on my shoulder. "and why not?" i asked with a stern voice as i looked up at him.

"because you'll go to jail and we won't be able to see you anymore." adam said casually. leo had wide eyes at the fact that adam would probably let me kill him if he knew that i wouldn't go to jail.

"hello? i'm right here." leo said waving his hand around in our faces. we all acted dumb like we didn't know where leo was. "hey, has anyone see leo? i swear he was here a second ago." bree said. i tried to stifle my laugh as i pretended to look around for leo.

"no. i haven't seen him. maybe we should just leave without him." chase suggested. "that's a great idea." adam said. i smiled at their suggestion knowing that they knew leo was right there.

"hello? guys!" leo yelled. he then hit me on the arm and i acted like something just hit me and that i didn't know where it came from. "um, guys, something just hit me and i don't know what." i told them as chase came over to me.

"that's weird maybe there's a ghost in the lab." adam made up. "guys!" leo yelled the final time.

"leo! where were you? you just disappeared out of know where." adam said as he put his hand on leo's shoulder.

"your messing with me right?" leo said. he looked at me for the truth, everyone knows when i'm under pressure that i tell the truth. it's not my fault. i'm usually a good liar.

i sighed and looked at leo. "yes, we were messing with you." i confessed. "great now we have to take them both out." adam lifted his hand up. "chase you get leo. i'll get cadence." adam said. me and leo looked at each other and then started running away from adam and chase.

"wait!" i yelled to adam. "i thought you wanted me to get you ice cream?" i reminded adam.

"ooh. yeah!" he said and he stopped chasing after me. "let's go to the mall!" adam told everyone.

we left the house and started walking to the mall since it wasn't far away from us.