1.27

it was around 11 pm as i was dozing off on the couch in my room. adam, bree, chase, and leo were all in my room watching FROZEN. the three bionic teens wanted to watch it since they've never seen it before. as i was going in and out of consciousness i felt someone put a blanket over me. i opened my eyes and realized it was chase.

"your cute." i mumbled. i saw his blush as i realized in my head what i just said. i didn't even mean to say that.

"i think cadence is about to fall asleep." chase told everyone. "should we leave or just sleep in here?" chase asked everyone.

"ooh! i think we should stay in here because then it would be like a sleep over!" bree suggested. "alright, i guess we're staying!" adam whispered shouted.

"let's watch another movie."

i got up and changed into my clothes for today

i got up and changed into my clothes for today. i went downstairs and got my breakfast ready. i went to go sit on the couch as i heard someone come down the stairs.

"you're up early." i said. i sat on the couch and started eating my cereal as chase came down to sit next to me.

"adam kept snoring. i couldn't really sleep hearing all of his snoring. i honestly don't know how you, leo, or bree could sleep with all of his snoring." chase laughed.

"yeah, well, i'm a deep sleeper. maybe that's why i didn't hear adam." i shrugged as i picked out a movie to watch.

i picked out toys story, starting from the beginning as me and chase started watching it. i laid my bowl on the coffee table and got a blanket and put it over me and chase since it was cold. i soon fell asleep half way through the movie.

maybe around an hour or so later i heard mumbling. "do you think we should wake them up?"

"no, let them sleep. it's cute."

"ew, gross. my best friend and brother."

"he stole cadence from me." i think adam said that one. i couldn't really remember the voices as i was only half asleep.

everything was quiet and i dozed back off.

i then woke up in my bed. no chase. no couch. no toys story. how'd i get in my bed? i walked downstairs and saw everyone doing different things. leo was on top of adam counting his push-ups. chase and bree were throwing a ball around hoping not to drop it. davenport had some type of machine on his head trying to balance. and tasha was on the phone with someone. maybe it was work.

"good morning everyone." i said. i yawned as everyone looked at me weirdly.

"what? is there something on my face?" i asked them feeling if anything was on my face. "cadence. cadence!" leo said grabbing my arms. "this isn't normal of you. it's 2 in the afternoon we've been up for hours. how's your health been?" leo asked me as he looked me in the eye.

"i'm fine." i lied. i knew he could tell i was lying but he didn't pry. "i have to get ready for cheer. practice is at 4. i can walk." i suggested to everyone.

"i don't believe you and that's saying something because i normally do." adam said. he had a point i knew i was lying too. i'm not a good liar when it came to stuff like this.

"guys, listen, i appreciate you all trying to be there for me, but seriously i'm okay." i smiled. i then walked up the stairs and into my room as i got ready for cheer.

LEOS POV

"yeah, i don't believe her." i said. i shook my head as i sat back down on adam.

"i don't either."

"she's being weird."

"she's being sadder than normal. wait. she's never sad."

"i think it's about her parents. sometimes she gets these bad dreams whe- wait. sorry i shouldn't be saying this. she said she'd tell you all when she was ready. we just have to wait when she's ready." i said quickly.

"but that could take forever!" adam exclaimed. "she's really stubborn." he complained as we all gave him a look and laughed. i agree she is stubborn.

CADENCES POV

A/n: pretend it says dingos

i got dressed into my cheer uniform and headed downstairs. "well, i'm gonna go..." i said as i tried to walk through the front door but bree super sped over to me.

she stood in front of the door with a sheepish smile on her face. "here let me take you." she said as she super sped my to practice.

"bree you can't be doing that." i said as i flattened out my hair. "well i have to go. i'll see you later." i smiled as she said goodbye and sped off.

after an hour of practice i walked home to only tasha being in the kitchen. "hey, tasha. if the boys need me tell them i'll be in my room." i told her. i walked up the stairs and did my face routine and got ready for bed.

 i walked up the stairs and did my face routine and got ready for bed

as i walked into my room from my bathroom. leo, adam, bree, and chase were already situated on my bed. "so, which movie are we watching tonight?" adam asked with a cheeky smile. i got the remote and laid down next to chase.

soon after the movie we all fell asleep in my room as i turned off the tv and looked at chase. he looked cute sleeping. wait, i can't be saying stuff like this. well thinking. it's just a little crush? it's not like in the future we're gonna date....