1.7

as time went on in gym class was over and there was a pep rally as school was about to end. i was getting more and more nervous that mr davenport would find out about everything.

me, leo, chase, bree, and adam sat on the bleachers as the pep rally started. the cheer leaders started cheering on the gym floor as we were talking.

leo was signing a basketball for someone. as i was with chase. we walked over to leo as adam and bree came in the gym doors. "you guys rock. ever since gym class, everyone wants to be my friend." leo said with excitement evident in his voice. "and there's been a certain gentleness to my wedgies." leo said as i laughed lightly at what he said.

"it's the least we could do. you gave us our first taste of freedom. you and cadence." bree said. "yeah, and our first taste of salisbury steak." i grimiaced as he ate the steak he had in his pocket.

"adam please don't eat that." i said laughing nervously at him.

"well while me and chase were in the computer lab he became a chiropractor in the philippines." i smiled as chase put his hands on his hip and smiled widely at what i said. "yup. i sure did." he said putting his arm around me. i got butterflies in my stomach at the contact. i didn't know what it was. i didn't think anything of it. maybe i was just hungry.

"aw, look. the doggy likes me." adam laughed as the dingo was all over adam. "okay, doggy, that's enough. hey, i said that's enough!" adam said as the dingo started bringing him somewhere else in the gym.

we followed behind him to where dingo was taking him. as bree stayed behind and started talking with the boy whom she through the basketball at.

the dingo tan adam over by bree. "hey , i'm warning you, dog, you're messing with the wrong guy!" adam said as the dingo had him in hold by his stomach. the dog walked him out the gym doors past kavin and bree.

adam came back in with the dingo hanging on to his leg as he was dragging the mascot. "no! it's my salisbury steak!" he said as he growled at the dingo.

"why are adams eyes turning red?" i asked chase whom was beside me. chases face fell as he saw adam was about to shoot laser at the dingo. "oh no! his heat vision!" chase exclaimed.

"his what?" leo asked turning back to chase. "it's a glitch. whenever he gets too upset his heat vision acts up!" chase said trying to explain it to leo.

adam then shot lasers at the dingo. the dingo started running around as the fire was on its head. someone then brought a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. the cheerleaders threw one of them up as the dingo made them all run with the one cheerleader in mid air.

bree used her super speed to get her from falling in the ground. "i got her! i got her!" she said over and over. she didn't catch her. she just fell to the floor. "oh, oops. overshot if. but don't worry, i know a chiropractor in the Philippines." bree said as i helped the girl up and got her to her friends.

we were all in the gym as the doors flew open and we saw tasha and davenport. the fire alarm went off and chase started stopping everyone. "people. people. statistics show that if we don't panic, at least 70% of us will make it out alive." he said as i laughed nervously and everyone started running again. "well at least you tried." i told him and patted his shoulder.

everyone ran out and we were all standing next to each other as tasha and davenport came in. "oh, no! they killed dewey dingo!" tasha exclaimed as she looked at us.

"before you say anything." leo said. "don't get mad at cadence it was my idea and she didn't know until she saw us walk out of the house as she was waiting on me." leo lied.

"well good to hear it wasn't her fault." tasha said. leo looked offended as she gave him a look. "oh you know it's true." she said.

they started waving nervously at davenport as he looked mad. "so...how was school?" he said raising his voice. we nodded our heads as he got more mad. "get in the helicopter!" he exclaimed as we all ran out of the gym.