1.50

leo, davenport, tasha, and i were on the beach relaxing. i was laying on my stomach to get a tan line on my back from the new baithing suit i got.

leo was sitting down on the towel next to me with sunglasses on. davenport was relaxing in a green and white stripped chair with his black sunglasses on.

tasha sat up in her chair with a magazine in her lap. "ah, listen to that— no phones ringing, no gadgets buzzing, just the sound of nature and...a bulldog barking up seaweed." tasha said as she pulled her sunglasses up.

"yep. there's nothing more fun than sitting completely still in direct sunlight for hours on end. my back swear is headed towards unnatural places." the dark skinned boy layed his back down on the towel.

i then heard someone get up and start talking. "leo, cadence, come here." davenport said as he went to the other side of our towel.

leo and i got up off of the towel as davenport went to show us something. "i still have to secretly supervise the mission from here, so how would you like to be my covert communications liaison?" davenport asked leo and i as he took his sunglasses off.

leo had a confused look on his face as he looked from to back to davenport. "is this like the time you tricked me into doing the dishes by calling me your culinary implement decontaminator?"

davenport then shook his up and down. "yeah, pretty much." he said. "observe." he said as he went over to the cooler and got a drink out.

"well, uh, leo, you look, uh, parched. let me get you a frosty beverage." he said as he grabbed a drink out of the cooler. "drink up." he handed it to leo.

"that's just a drink?" i said confusedly.

"not just any drink." davenport said as leo opened it and it turned into a phone.

"it's a secret can phone!" leo whisper shouted over to davenport and i. "there is no such thing as a tech free weekend." davenport leaned over to leo and i. we started dancing a little as someone answered the phone. well the can phone.

"super boring mission headquarters. bree speaking."

"hey bree. how's the mission?" leo whispered as he put the can phone up to his mouth.

tasha then looked over to us and took her sunglasses off. "leo, what are you drinking?" she asked him.

"call you back cola." leo said to the phone and to tasha as he closed the can phone. "you know your not supposed to drink soda. it makes you all jumpy. give me that." she said as she put her hand out. leo looked over to davenport. "now!"

he gave it to tasha willingly as she threw it back into the cooler. it then started to spark as i stepped back so the sparks wouldn't get me.

we then walked back over to the towel. "great going davenport." i said sarcastically to him as he rolled his eyes at me.

"i knew i should have sprung for the whole six pack." davenport whispered to us.

"well i'm sorry, davenport." i put a hand on his shoulder as leo started talking. "looks like cadence and i are gonna have to check in with them the old fashioned way." leo flailed his arms out by his side. "with our feet, our face, and a whole lot of this." leo said lastly as he then started moving his pointer fingers around and finally pointed at davenport.

"yeah. just hurry back, will ya? the only reason i'm letting you two go in the first place is you stop doing that anywhere near me." davenport said as he started doing what leo just did.

leo and i then took our sandals and started jogging towards the RV. it was only a matter of time before the three siblings were going to go insane in there.

i would imagine adam blew the whole thing up by getting irritated by chase. or chase making it a mess as adam made him mad. maybe even bree doing something worse since they get on her nerves a lot.

i can't wait to get home later today so that adam and i can watch girlfriends. i wonder what's going to happen in this episode today.

hey guys sorry i haven't posted a whole lot. but don't worry i won't give up on this story. i might post a little less but i'll still post. i'll try to post another part of this episode tonight. but i'll have to go to sleep soon since i have to get up and get an MRI tomorrow.

Xo Xo Xo