1.25

CHASE'S POV

i was next to adam and cadence as leo was beside adam. i read a sign that said 'mission creek dingo dance'. "guys, with the dance coming up, i thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." leo smirked.

"oh, great. do you know a guy who can teach us?" adam asked. clearly he didn't know what leo meant.

"me!" leo said annoyed at adam. "you're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams."

"you? asking a girl out? please." cadence laughed at leo as he smacked her arm of embarrassment.

"anyways, it's danielle." leo said. this made me confused. she literally uses him like a little puppet in class.

"danielle? isn't she the girl who uses you as a foot stool in math class?" i asked him. "where else is she supposed to put her feet? on the floor?" leo asked as he turned to us.

"yes, leo, she is." cadence said annoyed. "i'm gonna go to class so i don't have to see the embarrassment on your face, leo, good luck." cadence said. she then patted him on the shoulder and told us bye as she walked to class.

"ah ah ah." leo started at me. "what was that?" he asked me. i don't know what he was talking about.

"what was what?" i asked him as adam looked at us back and forth. "you just gave my best friend the googly eyes. do you like her?" leo asked me as i scoffed lightly.

"please, it's just a little crush. it'll go away soon. don't tell her though." i told leo. i already knew adam was going to make fun of me later for me having a small crush on cadence. but it's just a crush. it'll go away right?

leo then walked up to danielle, trying his best to flirt with her. he tried everything. that he could do. she just look real embarrassed. i don't think she recognized him. she even called him lenny.

"so...leo....what should i write down in my notebook? i mean, other than 'denied'." i asked him. i smirked at him as he gave me an annoyed look.

"no, no, no, you can cheat off of me. i have, she's  not going to the dance with lenny.'" adam said. i then pointed at him as he was right for once. soon bree came up to us.

"are you guys talking about the dance too?" she asked us. "uh, yeah." i told her as it was quite obvious.

"nobodies asked you yet have they?" i asked her. i smiled at her defeat. it was funny to me how she was always like this.

"no!" she complained moving her head. "i really want to go with that guy." she said. as we looked over a guy with a dark grayish hoodie and jeans next to someone who he was talking to. "his name is ethan. we sit next to each other in chemistry." bree smiled. "coincidence? i think not." she said. "anyways, where cadence?" she asked me.

"oh, she went to class." i deadpanned. "yeah, she didn't want leo...sorry, lenny, to get embarrassed by his little crush." adam teased. bree laughed along with us as leo gave us an annoyed look.

"okay, okay! we get it already! looks to me y'all haven't got a date either." leo said.

hey guys. i'm just gonna skip to the prom. but i'll say what all happens before hand and stuff and then go to the dance because i don't really find this episode interesting like most of them. btw i love the show i've just watched it way too many times.