1.26

CHASE'S POV

i had used my bionic hearing to hear what ethan was saying. he was saying how he didn't know how to ask out bree. so i told her. he came over and tried to ask, but she ran away before he could.

the girl, danielle, the one leo likes. she tried to go with adam as leo was trying to make it seem like he was a hero. she only checked up on adam to see if he was okay. then i tried to talk to her how that it was leo who was the hero and that she should go with him, but i got stuck in the middle and now i'm going with her.

later, leo taught me how to do this new dance. he said it's really popular and that everyone does it. so when i got to the dance i started dancing with her and started to do the refrigerator dance. clearly leo was lying. i made a fool out of my self. so i went to go sent down on a bench. soon cadence came and sat down next to me.

"sorry that leo embarrassed you." she told me as she looked me in the eyes. "it's okay. it's not your fault. i'm just a little bummed that he did that." i replied honestly.

"would it help you feel better if we danced? i could teach you." she smiled trying to get me to give in. eventually i did. "fine." i said. i stood up and grabbed her hand bringing her to the dance floor.

"just put your hand right here." she said putting my hand on her waist. "and your other right here." she put her hand in mine. "and follow my moves. we'll go slow, don't worry." she said. we slow danced for a while. this silence wasn't an awkward one, but it was an comfortable one.

LEO'S POV

i saw chase bring cadence to the dance floor and she showed him how to dance. i then grabbed adam and bree's attention as they looked at them.

"and they said it was a little crush." i said. i looked over at them as cadence put her head on chases chest.

"yeah, i don't think they realize that they like each other." bree said laughing a little at the fact that they don't know.

"you know, it's just sad." adam frowned. "now chase is gonna take away my only friend." he complained.

"hey, what about me?" i asked him. "well, she's not annoying and we have more things in common. sorry leo." adam said as i gave him an annoyed look.

cadence then brought chase over to us and she started speaking. "you guys need to apologize. to each other." cadence said sternly. she then took bree by the arm and dragged her off to ethan. she then went to go sit down as a boy from the grade up talked to her.

"look, i'm sorry that i went with danielle but that's the first time a girl has asked me to do something." chase explained to us.

"well, now cadenxe is the second." adam said. i gave him a look and he sighed. "fine. i'm sorry too. i got carried away. i've never had an actual date before." he said.

"yeah, i'm sorry too. i should've but my bros first. so? we good now?" i asked them. "yeah, we're good." chase smiled as we waited on adam to get in the hug.

"so, is there ice cream involved in this?" he asked us. "umm, yes...cadence said she'd buy you some after the dance." chase said thinking quickly even though cadence will be mad at chase later.

"okay. good enough for me." adam smiled as he got in on the hug.