1.60

BREE AND I WERE STRAIGHTENING THE LIVING ROOM FOR THE GIRLS WHEN WE HEARD THE DOORBELL RING. i could tell bree was really excited for them to come. i wasn't. i never really hung out with them anymore becuase they dropped me.

like i didn't even matter to them...

"that must be them! i hate my outfit!" bree ran, using her super speed, to go change her outfit. she ran back, looking down put her outfit again. "worse!" she ran back and then came back down the stairs in the same spot. "better."

tasha shook her head, "yeah, i'm never gonna get used to that." i laughed a little at her use of words. she gave us a thumbs up.

bree and i went to the door and opened it. "hi, i'm so—" stacy had barged in, shoving her sleeping bag into bree's arms.

"sick house." she said in awe. "totally huge, insane views, and it looks down at all the renters." she paused, looking back at the opened door. "okay, girls, you can come in." she motioned for them to come inside.

bree being the really happy girl she was, started saying 'hellos' to them and saying 'thanks for coming' to every single one of them.

they all set their stuff on the couch, looking around the living room. it looked like they were in awe. i couldn't blame them. i was too when i first came here to davenports, sick house.

stacy turned back, facing us, "we were gonna go to caitlin's but her house is a dump compared to this." stacy said, rudely.

i glared at her, "can you shut up already, stacy? or do you just keep running your stupid—" bree covered her hand over my mouth so that i wouldn't say anything else.

stacy looked appalled at what i had just said to her. no one really stuck up to her. ever.

caitlin looked really offended. "i'm getting a pool." she nodded her head for affirmation.

stacy looked back at caitlin, "i'm ground of above?" she asked the spontaneous girl.

"above." she smiled really widely.

stacy looked her up and down, "oh, nice, an outdoor bathtub." she looked back at bree and i. "we might as well gust go to the city pool."

before i could say anything else, bree nudged me in the stomach. she gave me a look that said 'don't screw this up for me'. so i kept my mouth shut.

bree took her pillow and hit stacy with it. "pillow fight!" she yelled out. i definitely was not expecting that.

stacy got up from the couch, "did you just hit me with that pillow?!" she looked appalled. i had to stifle my laugh. it was just to funny seeing her mad.

i nodded my head, grinning. "she sure did, stacy." i laughed a little.

"yeah, and you just totally ate that couch!" bree laughed.

"okay, if you're gonna get all weird, we need to pull the drapes." stacy pointed her finger accusingly at bree.

bree looked down. "well, if we're not gonna have a pillow fight, what are we gonna do?" she asked, looking from me to stacy.

stacy smiled, "duh. we're gonna take pictures of ourselves having fun and send them to the girls we didn't invite."

"that doesn't sound fun at all." i grimaced. i didn't want any other girls to feel left out cause of them not being invited.

chase and adam walked in with plates and food in their hands. they looked really suspicious. "hello, ladies." chase walked over to us. "may i offer you a healthy and delicious snack?" he smirked.

they were so up to something. "yes. care for a horse 'da-ver-ver'?" adam moved the plate around a bit.

i shook my head, smiling at his use of words. caitlin tried to grab one but adam quickly put the plate down when chase started talking.

"ugh. i don't feel so good." he didn't fool me. he started screaming, as a fake 'hand' came out of his oversized jacket. adam started screaming.

he ran over to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. "it's alive!" he pointed at the fake 'hand'. "it's coming out of his chest!"

nobody screamed. they were trying to pull a prank on us. "ha ha. very funny. good joke, boys." i patted adams shoulder, trying to make him feel better.

chase looked disappointed, "adam, we've been over this. it's a prank. i don't really have three arms." adam took the whole prank idea, a little too seriously.

adam gasped, "i know, but it looks so real!" he looked at me, patting my shoulder. "good luck." he whispered in my ear.

bree gave me a confused look as i shrugged her shoulders. what did adam mean by 'good luck'?

—————

i'm really starting to like making this story. more than my others and idk why.

i'm more active with this for some reason.

but it is one of my better stories.