1.51

Leo and i opened the door to the RV and walked into the three siblings looking bored to death

Leo and i opened the door to the RV and walked into the three siblings looking bored to death. chase was laid back in a chair as his head was back. bree has her hand rested on her face as she was against the table. adam was just sitting down doing whatever adam does.

"hey, guys." i smiled at them as i went and sat down on chases lap. he pulled me closer to him by the waist and started kissing my shoulder and hugging my waist tighter.

"i missed you so much." he mumbled to me as i held a smile on my face. "you saw me only an hour ago." i laughed at him as i kissed him on the lips.

chase was about to speak as adam said something. "oh, just get a room already." he groaned as my face went red and chase started to smirk at how my face was.

"maybe we will." chase joked as i smacked him on the chest. "chase!" i laughed as he held a smile to his face.

"okay, well enough of that." Leo said and pulled me off of chases lap.

"i was thinking we could all hang out." Leo said pointing to the door.

"but the mission we can't." bree said as she sighed and put her head on her other hand.

"and it requires all three of us." chase said going over to me and hugging me from behind, bringing me closer to him.

"mmm, but if there are three of us plus two, then two can stay and two can go until we need three, and then one can stay and one can run and get the one who's having fun with the other one." adam calculated as he started putting his fingers out. "wait, somebody check my math." he said as he looked over to me and chase.

"he's right." chase said surprised. i was just as surprised as chase was. maybe even more. adam doesn't say or do smart things. at all. "someone lag him on the head and give him a biscuit." adam started to dance a little and moved his shoulders around.

"cool, so one of us can leave." bree said as she shrugged her shoulders.

" i think that we should put it up to a..." chase started.

"me first!" bree shouted excitedly. "come on Leo and cadence!" bree said as she pulled me out of chases arms and super sped Leo and i out of the RV.

"but i wanted to hang out with my girlfriend!" i could here chase complain from the RV.

"chase! what are you doing here?" bree asked him. she had a big teddy bear on her back as i had a elephant on mine. leo had a shark and i think a crab.

he then started jumping excitedly and i started smiling at chase. "watching this guy." he smiled as he pointed at the guy. "people keep giving him money. but he just won't leave." chase shrugged his shoulders.

"you're supposed to be watching the mobile lab." leo scolded him as chase turned back over to us.

"no worries. adams watching it." chase shook his head. "and when does that ever go well?" i asked him as we saw adam come up to us with a lot of ice cream in his hand.

"what's up beach bums?" adam said as i reached for a ice cream cone. everyone gave me a look. "what? it's ice cream." i shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a strawberry ice cream and started licking it.

"adam, what are you doing here?" chase asked him.

"well, i wanted an ice cream cone, but they had 21 flavors. and you know me i'm indecisive." adam said as he started to eat the ice cream he had in his hand.

"adam get rid of those." leo said sternly. "we need to get back to the mobile lab."

"oh, right. free ice cream!" adam yelled out. he gave a kid the ice cream he had kicked and i grimaced at the thought of the kid eating that. "oh, and don't worry, it's barely licked." adam said as the kid was about to lick it. luckily he didn't who knows what adam has.