1.63

hey guys, i know there hasn't been much of chase and cadence but i promise you i have a plan.

buttttttt, it's a surprise!!!

_____________

TONIGHT WAS PARENT/TEACHER NIGHT, WHICH MEANT ADAM, BREE, CHASE AND I WERE SCREWED. chase told us that we couldn't use our bionics since perry's been getting suspicious and so that davenport doesn't bring us out of school.

chase and i never really have gotten into any fights. maybe small arguments, sure, but we would make up after. this time felt different.

i was being stubborn, i know. he was just trying to look out for me and his siblings so that we all don't get exposed of us being bionic.

i kept on being mad the whole day. i wasn't even mad anymore. i was just being plain stubborn.

"when are you going to go and talk to chase?" bree sighed next to in math class. it was our last period of the day and chase and i have still not made up.

i sighed, "look, i know i'm being stubborn and i know that chase is just trying to simply be protective of me but, i can handle myself at times. i'll talk to him after school. how does that sound to you?" i chuckled at her expression.

she put her hand over her heart, "good. adam, leo and i didn't know how to deal with you two being a fight like this. sure you both have had verbal arguments but they were never this bad. he's just trying to be there for you. he's also being over protective of his girlfriend." bree told me.

i sighed, placing my hand underneath my chin, "i get it. i do. i'm just being really stubborn right now. i appreciate chase being over protective. it means he cares." i paused. "i had this one prom date. eighth grade year. i had a huge crush on him. leo knew all about it and helped me to ask the guy out. him and i—we dated for a couple of weeks but i was blinded of how badly he treated me since i liked him so much. leo i had to bring me out of my little fantasy and i started seeing the changes in the boy. he would pressure me into doing things with him and his friends that i wasn't comfortable with." i sighed, telling her the full story.

"wow. i didn't know any of that. well, now you have chase, adam and i. we'll always be there for you no matter what. we're just one call away." she smiled at me.

"i know. and i'm grateful for you guys."