1.21

"all right." leo said as me and him fist bumped people. adam, bree, and spike were behind us smiling. "make room for the alpha dogs." he barked as everyone gave us a look.

adam then grabbed his shoulder. "don't do that." he said patting his shoulder. "yeah please don't." i grimaced at the sight.

"okay."

"wait, if we're the alpha dogs, then..." bree said as she dropped her books as two boys picked them up for her. "ooh, i love this!" she exclaimed.

some boy gave spike something as he held it out in front of me. "what's this?" he asked me. "that's an all access hall pass." i told him.

"you can go anywhere you want with that." leo said with astonishment in his voice.

"i could go anywhere i want already, with this pretty lady by my side." spike said putting his arm around me making me blush. i don't know if spike says what chase thinks. or maybe spike is just programmed some way.

"okay, if he started oiling up, i'm out." leo said as spike kept trying to show me his muscles.

"commando app disengaged? guys! why was i in commando mode?" chase asked all of us as his hand was still around my shoulder.

"we're you in commando mode?" bree asked.

"i didn't see a commando mode." leo said.

"oh, that's good. everyone keep lying." adam said ratting them out.

"you guys were supposed to watch out for me." chase said. "well, cadence tried to them one of the football players got mad and pushed her down. then you got mad. then after you won against the football players you started flirting with cadence." bree explained as i saw his face go red as mine red as well.

chase then turned to me. "i'm so sorry. i don't know what all spike said. but i'm really sorry." chase told me with embarrassment.

"that's ok." i smiled at him.

"i'll get spike back." leo said putting his bag down. "get lost before i use you like a napkin." leo tried to mimic what the quarterback had said to chase. he tried to pick chase up but struggled.

"okay, leo, stop." i said as i pulled him off. "yeah, this isn't gonna work." leo said pointing back at chase.