1.17

we walked into the mall and started for the arcade. adam kept saying how he wanted ice cream now, but i told him i'd buy us all ice cream after we left the mall.

we got to the arcade and leo and i started playing a game where we had to race each other with cars. "how come your so good at these?" leo asked me. "i don't know. how come your not?" i asked him back.

"ooh! good comeback cadence." adam laughed. we high fived each other as leo rolled his eyes and started to go to the claw machine.

he kept missing the animal so adam went up to him and started shaking the claw machine. "this is how you do it. you just have to shake it a little." adam said. he grabbed a zebra stuffed animal and gave it to me.

"aww. thanks adam. i love it. your the best friend ever." i told adam. "ha! she likes me more than you guys!" adam exclaimed at his younger siblings.

"pfft. no she doesn't." bree said. "you don't do you?" bree looked at me trying to make sure that i didn't.

"no you're all equally my best friends." i told her as i looked at everyone. "liar." adam said dragging out the r.

"okay, then how about we compete on to see who she likes more." chase suggested. "ooh. great idea i'm in!" bree said in excitement.

"me too!" adam said.

bree then sped off and sped back with a big stuffed animal in her hand with a milkshake in the other. "aww, bree. you didn't have to do that." i told her smiling as i grabbed the milkshake and stuffed animal.

"yes i did. you're my best friend. well my only friend besides leo, but still." bree said. "two can play this game." chase said and he ran off out of the arcade.

"where'd he run off to?" leo asked as he walked up to us. "apparently they're doing a competition of who i like more. i like them all equally." i confessed to leo.

"please. cadence likes me more than all of you. she's known me longer." leo boasted at bree and adam while chase was no where in sight. "then join the bet to see if you actually are her favorite." bree suggested.

"yeah!" adam said putting a fist in the air as we all looked at him. "what? i got caught in the moment." he said. i only laughed at this because of the face he made.

just the chase ran in with my favorite food and drink. cheeseburger and pepsi. "chase. you didn't have to go through all that trouble to get me this." i said as i put my hand over my heart.

"of course i did. after all you are my favorite friend." chase said as he made me smile.

"hey! you can't steal my line." adam scoffed as he dragged me away to another game in the arcade.

"ooh! let's play this zombie game." i pointed out to adam. "alright. let's go kill some zombies!" adam exclaimed as i laughed next to him.

me and adam played a few times of 'zombie disaster' as we laughed and talked to each other. "adam, watch out!" i said as i shot the zombie behind him. "thanks, cadence. you saved my fake life." he chuckled as i shook my head and smiled.

bree, chase, and leo all came over to where we were and sat and watched for a few minutes. "so i guess adam won the bet." chase said as he folded his arms. "guys. i love you all equally. i wouldn't do that to y'all." i got of the seat and pulled adam with me. "come on. bring it in." i told them as we all hugged each other.

"so when are we gonna get ice cream?" adam asked. i could tell that he was happy by the look of glee in his eyes.

"after we go eat something, adam." i smiled. i grabbed chase and adams hand and started walking as leo and bree followed.

"so, where do you wanna go?" i asked all three. "oh wait y'all don't know any places. how about...mcdonald's?" i asked them.

"what's that?" bree asked. "they have the best cheeseburgers!" leo said. "you'll just have to look on the menu." leo said as we started our way to mcdonald's.