1.5

"Woah!" Adam exclaimed walking into school. Chase awkwardly waved at some girls which looked at him weirdly. I apologized for his behavior and said that the doctors had to give him some medicine because he got into an accident a few days ago.

"I can't believe we're actually at school. I am so excited!" Bree exclaimed. "Oh, my first lunch lady." She said as she hugged the lunch lady. "She smelled like fish sticks."

"Do us a favor and try to act like you've seen the world before." Leo said for the both of us. I get it was their first day but it was quite embarrassing. "I have a reputation to uphold here." He said as a football player came up and gave him a wedgie. "Good to see you too, Steve!" He exclaimed in pain.

I went over to chase and Adam as a girl tried to open her locker and couldn't. "Here, let me help you out with that. I'm trying to impress my friend right here." He pointed at me. Chase saw and looked jealous I wouldn't have noticed since he made the look go away quickly as he saw me looking at him and smiled. Adam ripped her locked door open and I gasped.

"Uh- it must be the hinges." I laughed nervously. "Adam." Chase said sternly. "Would you two quit goofing off." He said as I stood next to him and Adam. "We're supposed to not draw attention to ourselves." He said as the bell rang and he started going clockwise in a circle; on the floor.

"What's up with crazy?" Leo asked Bree. "Hey don't be mean. It's his first day!" I said helping chase up. "You okay?" I asked him as he shook his head yes.

"What was that thing?" Chase asked. "That was the bell. It rings every 40 minutes, 8 times a day." I said. "So good luck with that." Leo smiled.