1.45

i was sitting on chases lap as he was trying to prank davenport. i don't know what adam was really working, something involved with snacks. bree was readying about australia.

"australia looks interesting." bree said as i hopped off of chases lap and went over to her.

"ooh! i love australia! i went there once it was like a year or two ago. might i just say amazing!" i sang the last part.

"okay, okay, we get it. you went to australia!"
adam yelled putting his snacks together. i mumbled a 'sorry' under my breath and went to my capsule.

"i'll be in my capsule if you need me." i said and stepped inside and locked myself in so they couldn't get to me. chase tried to open it but nothing worked.

as he tried to talk all i saw was his mouth moving. no words. i smiled and waved at him and i pulled curtains down in my capsule. i got davenport to do that for me so i could have privacy.

i love bree and adam but they can get on my nerves sometimes. mainly adam. i was just trying to say that i love australia he didn't have to be rude. i know adam didn't mean it in a harsh way but it just got to me.

i got out my phone and earbuds and started listening to my favorite music artist. rod wave.
i love his songs so much. i understand the words but davenport and tasha say they can barely hear the words, that it's like he's putting them together and talking to fast.

it was later in the night when i woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. i looked at bree as she looked at me. i looked at chase as he looked at me. then we all looked at adam and he was whimpering.

chase claimed he couldn't see, only pixels. bree started bouncing off of the walls with her super speed making everything go everywhere. adam could only speak backwards. and i couldn't even move i was paralyzed.

the doors to the lab opened and there we leo walking in. "good morn—aaahh!" he yelled as he jumped back.

"leo? leo? is that you?" chase asked him.

"what happened?! all i did was go to sleep!" leo raised his voice.

"leo, something happened to my vision. i can only see pixels." chase said. he tried to walk as he fell over a stool. i stifled my laugh so that he couldn't hear me. "i'm okay." he said after a few seconds.

"buddy up what's." adam said raising his hand.

"he sounds different." leo pointed out.

"yeah, that's cause he can only speak backwards. it was fun for about the first five minutes—now i just wanna rip his head off." chase said.

"where's cadence?" i heard leo say.

"she fell on the ground as soon as she got out of her capsule. she's been there the time. hasn't been able to get up since." chase told him as he pointed to a different direction. i'm guessing he was guessing where i was.

"okay, so you can't see." leo pointed to chase. "you can only talk backwards." he pointed at adam. "and your paralyzed and can't move." he pointed at me. "wait, where's bree?" leo asked looking around.

"she started bouncing around with her super speed and we haven't seen her since. well chase hasn't seen her since." i informed leo on the new information.

adam got up and picked me up off of the ground carrying me over to where chase was. "okay, i'm gonna call bree to get her back here." leo said as he started to call her.

leo went to the computer to call bree. "call bree." he said as she answered right away. "bree! no! please don't tell me you've gone back in time." leo said as adam turned around to where i could see bree.

bree sighed. "no! i just woke up and started running. the next thing i knew, i was in the middle of the desert, my feet were smoking, and my navigation system was all goofed up." bree explained to us. "my phones about to die! what am i gonna do..." she said as her phone disconnected from the screen.

"bree! bree!"

"oh uh." adam said turning slightly. "guys, a little help here, please." chase called out to us as i turned my head to see chase struggling.

adam put me on the counter so he could help chase and get him steady. "alright, and...there you go, buddy." leo said.

chase sighed and adam pushed him really hard making him fall to the ground, loosing his balance.

"adam! go help him up!" i scolded him. he did what i said and i could tell it was hard for him to not push him down again.