1.38

we were in a training simulator davenport made for us. bree and i did a flip as adam and chase were in position.

"guys, i have a bad feeling. let's get out of here." bree said. just then guys showed up around us and me and bree super sped away from them.

chase then started fighting one as adam fought the other. chase and adam worked together to get rid of the bad guys as chase threw a guy to adam and adam threw him in the sky.

"AAAAH!" the guy yelled. we high fived each other and we took off the goggles.

"adam, that was the rebel leader. the whole purpose of todays mission simulation was to interrogate him." davenport said as he took the chip out of the simulation.

"i did, and his answer was, 'Aaaaah!'." adam reinacted of what the bad guy did. we all laughed and set the goggles down on the table behind us.

"hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue eyed rebel?" bree asked. davenport gave her a look. "what? i'm just sayin it's not gonna kill you if you add something for the ladies." bree said.

"it's true. we do need some eye candy." i said as chase looked at me. "hey! i'm right here." he said.

"i'm just kidding. you're the only eye candy for me." i went up to him and kissed him on the lips. he pulled me in by my waist. "oh really? you've been a bad girl i might just have to punish you." chase said.

BTW guys i don't mean sexual. if y'all want in later chapters i could add sexual scenes. just comment on this right here and ask if you want some lol.

"ew gross, get a room." adam complained as they all covered their eyes. "this is the only room." i deadpanned.

"come on, my birthdays coming up." leo whined. "no, i didn't add this so that it could be played with. i made it to fine tune their bionics, not to go on 3-D joyrides." davenports said sternly to leo. "besides your not trained for it."

"neither is cadence and she's doing it." he complained. "hey! let me at him!" i tried to get at my best friend as chase held me back.

"she is trained leo. i know your upset that you two can't hang out much anymore but you need to be grateful. if i hadn't of given her bionics she'd be dead right now and we'd all be an emotional wreck over her death. hey that rhymed!" davenport laughed as he walked out.

"so, leo has a birthday coming. what are you? like 9?" chase smirked as leo corrected him. "i'm 14."

"really?"

"yeah."

"are you sure?"

leo told them about how tasha throws him a surprise party every year and makes up a huge lie to cover it. this time tasha really wasn't lieing. so while adam and chase blew balloons up i had to distract leo tonight before his birthday.

"wait a second. how are we gonna get all these balloons upstairs without leo noticing?" chase asked as i was sitting on his lap helping him blow up balloons.

"oh, no problem." adam said. he then popped all of the balloons to where we had to start over. they gave each other an annoyed look as leo came downstairs.

"oh, hey leo." adam said getting chases and i's attention.

"leo!" i exclaimed. "it's so good to see you? how's it going?" i asked him as we hid the balloons and air tank behind us.