1.1

Leo and I both got the suitcases as Mr Davenport carried Tasha inside bridal style. I didn't expect of what happened next. it was really gross.

"welcome to your new home mrs.davenport." davenport said to his newly wedded wife. "why thank you johnson." tasha flirted with him.

"absolutely mrs davenport." he said as he kissed her while me and leo walked in. GROSS.

"we get it." Leo pointed at me and him. "you got married." leo said rudely.

"you got married and it's getting old." i said as Leo and I dropped the bags. they didn't pay any mind to us; they just kept doing what they were doing. flirting.

"wow!" Leo said in awe as i sat down on the couch. "this is amazing!" i said relaxing my feet.

"he got this big house just from inventing things?" leo asked looking at me.

"very cool. i guess i should invent stuff. i'm good. maybe i can help you some time mr davenport." i said smiling.

"yes. Cadence is very is good at building things. she won first place in her science fair. she made twin robots that were her body guard." tasha said as a compliment which made me smile.

"well then, maybe someday i'll have you help me." davenport said making my smile wider

"and way to go tasha. that's a husband." i said as leo agreed to what i had said.

leo walked up to one of mr davenports inventions and tried to touch it before mr davenport stopped him. "what is that?" leo said.

mr davenport smiled looking at his invention. "oh uh that is my latest creation. davenport industries." he said putting his hands out as he was imagining the words were right there in front of him.

mr davenport showed us what his 3D tv did. it showed up a baseball game and the player hit the ball as me and leo both tried to get the ball and ran into the back of the wall.

"watch the face hermites." eddie said.

"Tasha i think the little voice inside of leo's head came back. or is it mine?" i asked confused.

"no, this is eddie. he's my smart home system. eddie this is my new stopson leo and his best friend cadence. she lives with us now. we don't talk about the past." mr davenport said as he made me frown. i remembered what happened that day when i was 8. i was distracting my parents in the car as they weren't paying attention and crashed into a big 18 wheeler. i killed my parents. it's all my fault.

"cadence. stop. it wasn't you're fault. i know what you're thinking." leo said trying to encourage me.

"but if i didn't do that then they'd still be alive. but if they didn't i wouldn't have met you and tasha and mr davenport. so i guess this is the good that came out of it." i said smiling and hugging leo.

"hey, welcome. everything here is mine." eddie said. "big ego much?" i said giggling along with leo.

"uh leo and cadence why don't you go check out your new bedroom? just go straight down that hallway and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50 foot screen tv." mr davenport said making me and leo smile widely. "keep walking that's mine." he said making us frown.

"and i thought eddie had a big ego." i mumbled walking with leo down the hall.

hey guys. so this is my first chapter. i hope i'm doing good so far. i've read some chase x reader fanics. i'm not going to copy them though. they came up with that and it'd be wrong of me if i took their work. so hopefully i'll post the second tonight after i take a shower.