07

Taekook stood in front of their house admiring the outer beauty that made them amazed, it was dark outside but the house still was looking extremely beautiful and elegant.

Jungkook parked the car as the two looked at each other, their luggage was already settled by staffs and so they just walked inside with empty hands.

As the two entered inside the living room, they were more amazed by the decorated place. The living room screamed rich, yet it looked cozy. Everything was almost of black, white or grey colours which both of them liked the most.

 Everything was almost of black, white or grey colours which both of them liked the most

(It's night)

"It's so pretty." Tae mumbled, and Jungkook hummed in agreement.

"I want to look around." Tae spoke looking at jungkook who motioned him to go on.

"I will go to the room, you look around if you want." Jungkook spoke with a small smile and walked upstairs, he pushed open the room door which he assumed was his bedroom.

A sigh of relief left his lips as he saw the room was just like he always wanted and loves. Not much fancy stuffs, not much bright colours black, white and grey colours all over the thing that made him feel calm.

As he stepped in he went near the walk in closet, he frowned a little as he noticed shades of clothes settled at a side while his clothes were on the other side

As he stepped in he went near the walk in closet, he frowned a little as he noticed shades of clothes settled at a side while his clothes were on the other side. Then the reality striked he isn't alone here. He assumed the different colour side would be tae's.

He removed his blazer, picked some comfy clothes and stepped in the shower to get his mind some peace. Standing under the shower, water running over his naked body his mind got anything but peace.

His mind replayed all the events that took place from last three months, how he first met the silver head. The same day he found his so called girlfriend was cheating on him, that too with the silver haired's boyfriend.

Just the thoughts of that girl made his blood boiled, he remembered the way he was broken in pieces yet he never showed his pain to anyone. He knew no one's gonna judge him for this, especially not his parents.

Talking about his parents, his father who is his ideal always stopped him from going after that girl, but he heard nothing. He was so blinded by her fake love that he thought everyone is against his happiness. He still remembers how he faught with his own father and Hanuel warned that if Jungkook won't stop dating that girl.

He will disown him, and him being a blind thought somi would be a support to him. But he was proved wrong. Jungkook then remembered the first encounter he had with the silver haired at the washroom, he really got scared when he saw the male whom he assumed had jumped in the ham river.

A small smile made it way to his face as he remembered how the two constantly bumped into each other, how tae left him hanging without giving him replies. Just the thought of the male made him calm, he still can't believe he is married to someone so unknown yet so known to him.

Married, the word made his heart race. The silver haired male was now married to him, he was tae's husband.  He really want to work on this marriage, he just want to be happy and if it's the marriage that will give him happiness. He is all ready to do everything to make it a success. He just need tae's support cause he alone can't make it happen.

"Jungkook." Jungkook train of thoughts was stopped as he heard the deep soothing voice.

"Yes?" He replied.

"How long will you take,I wanna shower too." Tae spoke from outside.

"Just 5 minutes." Jungkook replied, he hurriedly bathed as tae muttured an ok.

When he walked out in his comfy clothes he saw tae sitting on the bed scrolling something in his phone.

"You can go now." Jungkook spoke drying his hair with a small towel.

"Are my clothes already inside?" Tae asked as he put his phone on charge. Jungkook just hummed.

Tae walked into th walk in closet and chuckled seeing his side is totally different from jungkook's. It feels like there are two different worlds in the same closet. His side is full of colour with different shades of clothes, while Jungkook's side mostly have dark colours like black, blue or brown some clothes are grey of white as well.

****

"Are you going to sleep here only?" Jungkook asked as he saw tae setting the pillows as per his comfort.

"Yeah  why are you expecting me to stay in a different room?" Tae asked sitting on the bed looking at jungkook.

"No I mean, I thought you would uncomfortable sleeping with me on the same bed?" Jungkook asked.

"First I can't be uncomfortable from you as we are married, second if I was uncomfortable I would have straight said that, third I know you won't do anything that will make me uncomfortable. So why staying in a different room." Tae spoke with a shurg.

"But how do you know I won't do anything bad to you?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"No matter how cold you are, you aren't a fuck or play boy. And gentlean don't cross their limits." Tae spoke casually, but his words made jungkook's heart flip in his chest.

"Why aren't you mad at me? I thought you would shout or scream that you were forced to marry me." Jungkook spoke as the two pulled the comforter and laid down.

"It wasn't your fault too, just like me you didn't wanted to get married too. So i don't think I should be angry on you, and I understand why you backed out from our deal. It was obvious that our fathers are more smarter then us, but I just wanted to try if we can stop this marriage. But we failed and now I your husband." Tae spoke and giggled at last finding it so weird to call himself other male's husband.

"Right. Do you want to put pillows between us?" Jungkook asked looking towards tae.

"Naah, I am ok like this. I trust you for this." Tae spoke and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him without blinking.

'he trusts me?' Jungkook thought, he don't know why but the words made him fell butterflies.

"I guess you don't trust me, if you want you can put the pillows --"

"I trust you as well." Jungkook spoke quickly cutting off tae, who hymmed and nodded.

"That's a relief, we should sleep now. Good night." Tae spoke as he turned around his back facing Jungkook who also mumbled a good night and turned his back facing tae's back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

I know it's a bit boring now, but it will be good as the story will proceed.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘