40

4 months later...

It's been four months Taekook came back from their honeymoon, both have been the most happiest ever since. They made love every night, bickered with each other, flirted and love each other every day.

Their families are happy and relieved knowing the two are totally into each other and are spending their time peacefully. Well... peacefully, m-hm I doubt...

"JEON JUNGKOOK GET HERE YOU BLUE BERRY." Tae shouted running behind a scared Jungkook who ran to save his life, why? Cause tae was running behind him with a sharp knife.

"Yaaah you strawberry stop following me." Jungkook spoke as and screamed when tae threw the knife in his direction, Jungkook sat on the floor to avoid getting hurt by the knife.

"You bastard." Tae lifted Jungkook holding his collar who glared at tae holding tae's hands.

"Leave me strawberry." Jungkook spoke wiggling in tae's hold who just shot draggers to his dear husband.

"You killer." Tae spoke shaking Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"I didn't killed it tae." Jungkook spoke trying to get straight but tae shook him even faster making his head spin.

"You killed him, you are a murderer." Tae spat making Jungkook sigh.

"Love it's was a fricking game character, why are you killing your own husband for that." Jungkook spoke softly, tae stopped his grip over jungkook's collar removed as he stared at a space.

The now red haired male slowly walked towards their living room couch and sat there, Jungkook sighed in relief thanking the god to save his dear life. But snapped his head to look at tae who was sobbing.

"What happened?? Love??" Jungkook asked worried sitting on his knees infront of tae.

"I...I am sorry...I...I don't want to ki-ll you." Tae sobbed badly making Jungkook hella worried.

"I know you won't kill me bub. Shhh it's ok I am fine." Jungkook spoke as he sat next to tae taking him in his arms, tae clunched on jungkook's shirt sniffing every now and then.

'What is happening to him? I have to take him to the doctor?' Jungkook thought rubbing tae's back who hiccuped in Jungkook's arms.

Yes this was their life from last one month, tae and his crazy mood swings were driving Jungkook crazy. Tae would be all happy talking to him and suddenly he will get all furious as if someone has did something that triggered him and the next moment he will be crying saying how he had hurt Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't talked about this to his family as he didn't wanted to make them worry, him and tae had discussed about it and Jungkook suggested to get a check up. But as tae hate hospital he isn't ready to go there for check ups.

But now Jungkook will take him there by hook or crook. He have too cause he neither can handle more madness in his house nor he can see tae suffering like this.

"Love, why don't we both go out to get some fresh air?" Jungkook asked cupping tae's cheeks.

"Can I drive?" Tae asked blinking his eyes, but poured as Jungkook shook his head.

"You just sit next to me and enjoy the drive ok?" Jungkook spoke, tae sighed still nodded his head.

"Do you wanna change?" Jungkook asked tae nodded again Jungkook smiled as the two went to their room to change their clothes.

****

"Where are we going koko?" Tae asked playing with jungkook's free hand while Jungkook was holding the steering wheel from one hand.

"Ummm...just."Jungkook shuttured making tae frown.

"Just...what?" Tae asked tilting his head, Jungkook gulped.

"Love listen you...you should get some check ups." Jungkook pressed his lips when tae glared at him deadly.

"You wanna take me to hospital." He asked with a death glare, Jungkook shook his head but then nodded making tae huff loudly.

Tae looked out of the window and smirked.

"OFFICERS PLEASE SAVE ME THIS MAN IS TAKING ME WITH HIM...HELP ME." Tae shouted waving his hands getting out of the window, the traffic police officers who were doing their duty standing at the side heard his screams.

Meanwhile Jungkook panicked hearing and seeing tae. He tried to get tae inside so tae got get hurt but the male was busy screaming his lungs out.

"God... Why me.... Taehyung get inside you will get hurt." Jungkook spoke holding tae's tshirt who just tugged out his tongue to Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped his car in side when the traffic police officers blocked his way.

"Aishhhh." He groaned unbuckling his seat belt.

"Stay inside tae or forget that I will ever talk to you." Jungkook warned making tae pout, Jungkook stepped down from the car and went to the officers who were glaring at him holding their guns.

"Did you kidnapped him?" One of them asked.

"No sir, he is my husband why would I kidnap him." Jungkook spoke.

"If he is your husband and you are not kidnapping him then why is he asking for help.?" Another oner asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sir..." Jungkook smiled mischievously as he thought of something.

"Sir he is a bit crack from here." He spoke pointing at his head making the officers look at him with suspicious eyes.

"I swear, you know he was all good and well but...but one day he was stepping from our house stairs and...he slipped from there. From that day he is behaving like that only... " Jungkook spoke acting perfectly as tears welped up in his eyes as well.

"Then why don't you take him to hospital?" The officer asked.

"That is where I am taking him sir...please believe me why...why would I kidnap my husband whom...I love the most." Jungkook spoke wiping his tears dramatically, the two exchanged looks and nodded to each other.

"Do you have any proof that he is your husband?" They asked.

"Yes sir, I have our marriage certificates picture. If you want you can call my father Jeon Hanuel." Jungkook spoke taking out his phone, they checked the certificate and believed him.

"Hmm, you can go and take care of him." One of them spoke, Jungkook nodded bowing to them. As he turned to walk back to his car, he sighed in relief as he finally get out of the trouble but glared at tae who was pouting looking at him.

"Ko---"

"Not a word tae." Jungkook spoke buckling his seat belt, tae poured even more.

"Sorry, I won't do that again." Tae spoke holiday Jungkook's hand, Jungkook so wanted to jerk tae's hand away but he knew he just can't.

"Tae, do you know why I lied to you. I want to take you to hospital to get your checked up, I can't see you suffering like this, I can't you sobbing so badly even if you had did nothing wrong please just for once listen to me." Jungkook spoke looking at tae with pleading eyes tae gave him an assuring smile.

"I am sorry bun...I promise I won't oppose any of your word and will get my check up without any trouble." Tae spoke with a guilty tone, Jungkook cupped his face and smiled softly.

"That's like my love, now please let's go hmm." Jungkook spoke, he pecked tae's lips and nose and started to drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘