14

My dear Armyst_613 has been asking for double update for a while. I am sorry dear, I was sick and busy lately. But here I am with the double update, I hope you enjoy it😘😘

Double update...

A week later...

"I am still not understanding why are we here in the first place?" Jungkook spoke sighing as he so wanted to bang his head on the table his hands were resting.

"Isn't it's still obvious, I am hungry." Tae spoke with a pout as he waited his order to be done.

"I understand you are hungry, but we could have went in some restaurant. Why we came to a mall just to have food?" Jungkook asked with a done face.

"Malls provide good foo then resturants." Tae spoke as a matter of fact.

"Yeah ofcourse, the one who go in restaurant are fools." Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes as he leaned back on his chair.

"Don't know about others, but you definitely is." Tae spoke with a shrug, Jungkook glared at him.

"Finally, my food." Tae screamed scaring all the people around as he ran to the counter to collect his food when he was called.

Jungkook was damn embarrassed that he wanted the earth to swallow him. He bowed to all the people around mumbling sorries as they glared at him.

"This pretty bitch." Jungkook muttured after apologizing to all the people.

"Here." Tae spoke as he sat on his chair placing the tray full of food on the table.

"I am not hungry." Jungkook spoke with a sigh.

"Your loss." Tae spoke with a shrug as he opened the burger, took the fried chicken, diveded it in pieces and placed that on the veggies that were inside the burger along, he spread the ketchup on it and closed it with the top bun.

Jungkook stared at him with a weird look as tae took a big bite from the burger and hummed at the taste.

"This is yum." Tae spoke licking his finger that got some ketchup.

"You sure about it?" Jungkook asked, tae nodded his head.

"Have some, you will love it." Tae spoke placing the burger near Jungkook's mouth who shook his head, but just a glare was enough for Jungkook to open his mouth.

He chewed the bite in his mouth with a disgusting face, but as the taste got mixed and made his taste buds happy his eyes widen.

"Thwats good." Jungkook spoke with a thumbs up, tae grinned proudly. But growled like a wolf when Jungkook tried to get another bite from the burger.

"Get yourself one, don't steal mine." Tae spoke glaring at Jungkook who huffed and stoo up to order the same thing tae had brought.

"You were right, it's better then resturant food." Jungkook spoke gulping the sip of coke along with the bite from his burger."

"I am never wrong, follow my words and see how you will love your life and feel like you are in heaven." Tae spoke with a wink, Jungkook nodded his head.

"I would be glad if I even be blessed to go to hell after following your words." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"You said something." Tae spoke with narrow eyes, but Jungkook just shook his head. Tae nodded with a good, he looked at his phone when it ringed.

"It's Jennie." Tae muttured as he wiped his finger with a tissue.

"Hello." He spoke.

"Somi is in the same mall you both are, it's perfect time to start the plan." Jennie spoke from the other side.

"Hmm, oh looks like I saw her." Tae spoke as he already spotted the girl going inside some jewellery shop that was opposite of where they were sitting.

"Great, I am starting it here. It's on you now." Jennie spoke and hung up, tae asked Jungkook to finish his food fast.

***

"Limp Somi." Tae called aloud making everyone snap their head to look at the girl who was called, somi gritted her teeths seeing tae.

"Stop calling me that." She spoke gritting her teeths.

"Sorry, can't help it. By the way what are you doing here?" Tae asked hooking his arms with jungkook's when he saw somi giving Jungkook some weird looks.

"Came to get some special outfuts fo myself, what do you think will look good in me babe, red or black?" She asked placing both the lingerie over her body, Jungkook just stared at her blankly.

"I think tissues." Tae spoke with a fake smile.

"Tissues, I guess you have no sense in your head Taehyung." Somi spoke rolling her eyes.

"Believe me, you don't have a think about the sense that I have in my mind. Let me tell you I said tissues, cause you need some. As your dear boyfriend is cheating on you." Tae spoke tight lipped smile.

"Dream on bitch." Somi spoke with a scoff.

"I don't just dream, but make them come true." Tae spoke with a proud look, Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Call your boyfriend and ask what is doing?" Jungkook spoke titling his head.

Somi sighed and pull her phone out, she dialled hyunjin's number and in few rings he picked the call, taekook looked at each other but tae blinked to Jungkook saying the plan won't fail.

"Hello babe, where are you?" Somi asked as she had her phone on speaker.

"I am in a meeting---"

"Aaahhh~~~ daddy why did you stop, I want you to touch me." And the phone got disconnected making somi to be surprised for a while.

"I see your boyfriend is busy fucking some girl behind your back." Tae spoke with a sad face.

Somi just glared at him and rushed out to go. Taekook did a high five loving the worry and betrayed expression that flowed on somi's face.

****

Somi got the biggest shock in her life when he stepped in the house she lives in with hyunjin and witnessed the male fucking a girl on their bed.

Tears flowed from her eyes as she felt pain in her heart, she didn't loved Hyunjin but surely liked the male. It was true she was behind him for money, but she may have developed some trust on him. But guess once a cheater always a cheater.

When somi comforted him, he just laughed and spat" if I can leave that kind and pretty Taehyung for you, I can leave anyone for a good sex. Be glad I am giving you offer to still be my slut."

She just packed her stuffs and walked out of the house wiping her tears, she took out her phone and stared at a contact.

'babe🐰'

She took a deep breath and thought to contact the male tomorrow. She walked to her house with a determination of getting in jungkook's life back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

My dear cuties, let me say. Just trust in your cute author and don't jump on any conclusion.

We haven't even reached to the mid story, I just hope you all would still love me till the end of this story.🙂

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘