05

The new day rolled over, sun settling down as the sky was painted with pink and orange color. A church decorated beautifully with guards surrounding it. Two people getting ready to start a new life in two different rooms.

Both had just one thought in their mind, they are going to say no to this marriage. Even tho their families looked happy they didn't felt any happiness. And if you are not happy in something you shouldn't do it right? May be, no. Sometimes you should just shut off your mind and go with the flow. But these two don't know this thing.

"I wish that cold male don't go back on his words." The silver head spoke seeing his own reflection in the mirror.

"Oh my joonie see my baby being all grown up, he is getting married." A board shoulder male Taehyung's brother in law cried hugging his husband.

"Jinnie my baby, stop crying you will look bad with red eyes." Taehyung's brother spoke rubbish his husband's shoulder who pushed him away wiping his tear softly with a tissue.

"Yeah, that's right." The male named Kim seokjin spoke, his husband Kim Namjoon was anything but surprised. No he won't be surprised when he is witnessing this side of his husband for years now.

Tae rolled his eyes seeing the two through the mirror. The door of his room was closely pushed open as his mother entered inside.

"My baby looks so beautiful, god save him from every evil eyes." Yeri spoke pecking tae's forehead who smiled at her.

"I can't believe my son has grown up so much that he is getting married today." Tae-hyun spoke wiping the few years that dropped from his eyes.

Tae gave them a small smile, why are they crying. He isn't getting married today.

****

The door of the groom's room burst open flinching the male who was adjusting his tie. He glared at the two males who entered inside dragging a sleepy male as well.

"What the fuck hyung, when are you going to stop scaring me like this?" Jungkook asked patting his chest cause he was scared.

"Oh stop with all those dramatic acts and tell me about your husband, I haven't even met him yet." A small male with pink hairs spoke with a pout.

"Husband, he isn't my husband. He will never be." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Yoons, get up." Hoseok shook his husband who was sleeping like dead on the small bed.

"Let me sleep Seokie." Yoongi spoke turning to other side.

"If you won't be up, we won't let you inside our room." The pink haired male spoke and it didn't took the mint haired male to sit up on bed with wide open eyes.

"I am up my jimine." The mint haired male named min Yoongi spoke to his second husband, Min Jimin.

"Great." Jimin spoke patting his head who smiled like a kitten, Jungkook sighed rolling his eyes seeing the three. Again why is he with the three?

"Oh, my son is all ready. He looks so handsome Han, see all handsome just like you looked on our wedding day." Jungkook mom Jeon Nami spoke smiling at her son.

"Nahh, he is looking more handsome than me. Come here I want to hug you my son." Hanuel spoke pulling Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook smiled but gulped hard as Hanuel whispered in his ears.

"Don't try to be smart son. If you back off from the marriage at the aisle. I will kick you out from my house with no money with you. You know I don't lie about this." Hanuel spoke, as he backed away and patted Jungkook back.

"I hope you take my words seriously son." He spoke, Jungkook nodded with a smile. They all walked out and got on stage waiting for the other groom to walk to the aisle.