19

Triple update...

Thank you for showing so much support and trusting me. Here's the thank you chapter for all of you, hope you all will like it😘😘😘😘😘

(There's a small change in the last Para's of the last chapter, from where somi calls tae. So please check it before starting this chapter. It's not a big change, but still)

Police cars were surrounding the whole stripping club. It was early morning around 8. And people near the club were wondering what was actually happening inside.

Man's wearing police uniforms, rushed towards the rooms. They had guns load in their hands, when they reached to the specific room they banged it hard.

Somi was peacefully sleeping on the bed fully naked, but flinched as she heard the loud banging sound. She picked a bathrob from the bathroom and opened the door.

She froze as she saw numerous police officers standing there with guns in their hands, she was pushed inside with a gun pointing over her forehead as other officers bragged inside.

They all stared at the male sleeping on the bed body fully covered. The head officer took careful steps towards the male, and held the comforter that was covering the male's face. He pulled it away making somi gasp.

The hell, who is this person sleeping on the bed--- oh no. Was she fooled, did...did this male fucked her and not Jungkook.

"He is dead." The officer announced snapping somi out of her questions. She became shocked after hearing this. Dead? But the male was alive yesterday.

"Arrest her." The officer spoke pointing at somi who just shook her head, an officer put a handcuff on her hands as she cried telling them she didn't even know who the male was and how he came here.

The officers dragged somi out who was crying and trying to be free from the handcuff. The officers stopped and saluted the higher level officers that were  standing in front of them.

Somi wasn't able to see their face as the officers were blocking her view.

"Mr Jeon, we have caught the culprit." The officer who ordered to arrest somi spoke with his head raised high.

"Good job officers." A deep voice came that made Somi eyes wide. Was she hearing right, this voice is too familiar to her.

"Thank you Mr Jeon, what should we do next?" The officer asked, the two males looked at each other and asked the officers to move a little. Somi felt her world stopped when she saw taekook walking to her with a blank face. Both were dressed in fully black outfit. As they walked near to somi she shrivered in fear.

"Hey, limp Somi." Tae spoke in a teasing tone, the tone made Somi to fum in anger.

"It's you right? You did all this?" She asked being angry. Tae smirked and titled his head.

"Hmm, I did. So, what are you going to do?" Somi gritted her teeths hearing tae's words.

"Let me tell you, you can't even touch me. Or be ready to get more years of prison, you know why?  Cause hitting a secret police officer on duty, is a crime." Tae spoke and loved how somi was shocked hearing this. But she looked at Jungkook who was staring at her blankly.

"Kook, please save me. You said you would help me." She spoke more like pleaded.

"Sorry girl, but a secret police officer never helps a criminal." Jungkook spoke and smirked, somi felt the ground shaking as she registered the words. Were these two secret police officers, but how???

"Officers take her away." Jungkook ordered in a cold voice, somi's eyes went wide as the officers moved forward after saluting Jungkook.

"Please, please don't be like this. Please save me, help me. Don't... don't put me in prison, I...I will do anything, just not in jail please." Somi spoke as she tried to not go with the officers.